Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Contract: Stolen Codes (OPEN)(MERCS/SPACERS THE LIKE)

Kara Moonlighter

K
STOLEN CODES
JOB TYPE? GIG: PERSONAL; PRIVATE CONTRACT

Somewhere in a bar in the Wayland Hex sat Kara Moonlighter, feet kicked up and drink in hand. the bar itself was a dingy basement type of deal. Couple of slot machines, two security cameras and a few IG Hunter Droids for security. Place was a shadow-port owned by a Verdana the Hutt, known affiliate of the Underworld. Kara brought her death stick to her lips and inhaled, letting the spice spiked thang addle her brain.

Her holo message played across the screens of port.

//Message 3C: Contract Available:///

//Open//

// Needed, a few pilots and a good gun for hire. One job on the Sith Border worlds, in space. One quarter creds up front, no questions ax'ed, rest upon completin'

Fee is 10.000 Creds per head that shows.

//Close?//

Yeah she wasn't exactly advertising it was her but they'd know her by her digital signature if they were smart enough to look. Besides this was far enough from Coruscant. Shouldn't be any bounties on her head this far out right?

Can only hope.

She raised a bottle, letting amber liquid cascade into a dingy tin cup and leaned back in the booth. Now it was just a waiting game...

Zivos

Z
The message played across the screens as Zivos let the ramp close on his own vessel. He watched it quietly, armor missing the bounty hunter guild marks that would call him out. He looked to be about your everyday gun for hire. He pondered taking the rifle with him, deciding against it an leaving it where it was in his ship for the time being.

Identifying the digital signature, he followed it to the source. Upon entering what could be called a bar, the scanner began its work. It was only a breaths time before he followed his visor to the booth holding a woman in it. He was silent for a moment, examining the scene before him and sincerely questioning doing the job.

But not questioning it enough it seemed.

"Seat available?" The Ubese finally asked, visor nodding to the other side of the booth.

Kara Moonlighter

"Hey!" said the man in the corner. "You have no idea what you're tampering with, do you?" The man, who was a clone, walked closer. "I know why you're here, and I'd advise against this."

Kara Moonlighter

K
Zivos CT-3425 CT-3425

She eyed the newcomer up and down. Her icy blue eyes made a quick calculation, sending data to her brain stem and into her receptors. She was a bounty hunter, no telling whther registered with the guild or not.

Odd, they have plenty of bounties to pursue.

She knew beggars could not be choosers and flashed the bounty hunter a grin.

"Make yourself at home. You here for the gig?"

When the clone commando looking fellow appeared she snickered.

"You mean to tell me you'll turn down a quick ten thou cred payment? Just have a seat dude. Hear me out."

Last edited by a moderator:

Zivos

Z
The pause between his words and hers was filled by another. The visor shifted to look over the clone briefly, face hidden behind the mask as an eyebrow arched at the advice.

"I've done some terrible things. Not opposed to doing more." Came the static filled voice from behind the mask, sliding into the booth opposite the woman. "Yes. Saw the message. Thought I would look into it." More of the static filled voice as he settled in to hear the details.

CT-3425 CT-3425 Kara Moonlighter

Kara Moonlighter

K
Zivos CT-3425 CT-3425

She nodded to Zivos.

"You're hired."

Then her cybernetic ice blue orbs locked on the Clone Commando fella.

"There's no loss of life anticipated. This is a job not a hit. Straight Theft. Are you in or out?"

She reached down ever so careful to grasp the butt of her Ace of Spades Blaster Pistol.

"If you're out I suggest you bounce."

"The name's CT-3425, but please call me Crash." He then sighed. "I suppose I'm in, Mrs. Moonlighter. It's about time I found something better to do than reorganize all the ancient artifacts on my ship."

Zivos

Z
There was a silent stare at the clone. No price is worth someone's life? Seemed the clone had never heard of bounty hunting.

"Bounty hunting is a complicated profession." The voice came through again.

CT-3425 CT-3425 Kara Moonlighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom