Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract for Shirpwright

Contract Offered By: Osiris Cartel

Type Of Contract Offered: 200,000 Credits or Glitterstim of the same value

Type of Contract Desired: Corporate:Faction

Contract Description I am looking for a talented shipwright to build me a custom ship. It will be my personal transport, but the King of Spice must travel in style. It will be mostly for parties and some personal business so think pleasure barge mini. I have a few specifications, but otherwise feel free to get creative. (Any fun modifications you make to my liking will be rewarded with extra credits.)

Ship Description: The Commandante is built for class and comfort, but mostly class. The interior should be made for fun, not battle with no expense spared. It should be highly maneuverable and heavily shielded with a focus on protection. The armaments should be very light, just enough to fend off attackers. There should be an escape pod large enough for 6 people. There must be hidden compartments for hypothetically smuggling some hypothetical spice. A holding area for an animal roughly the size of a large Wampa. Most importantly there needs to be closet space for ALOT of capes.

[member="Gypsii"]

30,000 to a 100,000 in Glitterstim is barely enough for a ship...A brand new Shuttle just normally costs 140-150k. I will look into it but be prepared to up the ante for what I come up with though...I am sure we can come up with something.

EDIT: May have found one that suits you, sending message in hour to two.

Acceptable, I assure you I have the credits had to low ball you it’s just my nature, no expenses spared though. If you bring me a shuttle to my specifications I will pay whatever you ask.

[member="Haon Hafey"]

[member="Gypsii"]

It is a larger ship but it can land, be quick, and most likely impress every person alive. Ever heard of Empress-Class Super Freighters? Very rare though cheap used...gutting one out makes it easy to configure it to anyones design plus it is big enough for everything you are specifying.

Beauty

There is the Beauty, already put up for Starship Approval and if you do not like it, can always make you another one and make this for someone else. However I can say it is fast, maneuverable and good luck making a missile frigate take you down.

So, like it or need any changes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom