Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Contract: Dominion & Invasion

The Lots:
The Ghosts of Corellia are a private military group, well-funded and well-armed. Their goal is simple; do good work and get paid for it. Though their initial run over Geonosis did not pan out as planned, they are moving ahead and offering services to any who would pay for it.

To that end, the Ghosts of Corellia are offering two extended contracts, one for peacekeeping work and one for military work. The exact nature of the work, as well as the force provided for it, are subject to negotiation on payment as minimum credit values must be reached before certain assets can be fielded(Read; bid higher, get more).

The Payout:

Each contract guarantees participation in either two (2) Dominions or one (1) invasion. Extended contracts are double the length of standard contracts. Sabotage need not be a concern, as each contract has stipulations that grant immediate forfeiture of technology and lives should the sabotage be documented. Blacklisting will occur if the contract holder attempts to sabotage Ghost activities or technology for the duration of the contract.

The Stipulations:
There are a few rules to follow when attempting to secure a contract.

• No technology will be hard transferred out of Ghost hands (Not getting any guns or ships out of it)
  • For the invasion contract, the only target it cannot be used against are the clients who held the contract immediately before. In this case, this means that the Techno Union is an invalid target for the invasion contract.
  • Contracts must be fulfilled within 60 OOC days or risk voiding. This still guarantees you immunity from retaliatory attacks however.

While credits are greatly appreciated to in order maintain operational assets, the Ghosts are interested in acquiring technology or materials.

Bidding will last seven (7) days, and conclude at 11:59 PM, Central Time, on the 15th.

Lot A: One extended Dominion contract (Participation in four Dominions)
Minimum Credit Bid

• 50,000 Credits: Infantry and dropships
  • 250,000 Credits: Infantry, light armored vehicles, dropships, gunships
  • 1 Million Credits: Above, plus heavy armor, starfighters
  • 15 Million Credits: Above, plus corvettes, frigates
  • 50 Million Credits: Above, plus standard cruisers and heavy cruisers
  • 100 Million Credits: Above, plus advanced capital ships
  • 250+ Million Credits: Full access.
Lot B: One extended Invasion contract (Participation in two Invasions)
Minimum Credit Bid
  • 50,000 Credits: Infantry and dropships
  • 250,000 Credits: Infantry, light armored vehicles, dropships, gunships
  • 1 Million Credits: Above, plus heavy armor, starfighters
  • 15 Million Credits: Above, plus corvettes, frigates
  • 50 Million Credits: Above, plus standard cruisers and heavy cruisers
  • 100 Million Credits: Above, plus advanced light capital ships
  • 250+ Million Credits: Full access.
Minor OOC Note: Since I figured it might not be assumed, yes this means that Ayden himself may participate directly in the threads, though at tier he would do so I leave in the air.

I would like to post up two different contracts.

Contract #1:
::::::::::::::::Lot A: One extended Dominion contract (Participation in four Dominions)::::::::::::::::::::
- 1 Million Credits: Above, plus heavy armor, starfighters

Contract #2:
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Lot B: One extended Invasion contract (Participation in two Invasions):::::::::::::::::::
- 1 Million Credits: Above, plus heavy armor, starfighters

So IF my math is correct, I owe you 2 million credits and I am to recieve participation in 2 Invasions and 4 Dominions? Is that correct?

Ayden Cater

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom