Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CONTEST] Obsidian Order Sig Tags

EmKay

Hey there, Obsidians. It's come to my attention that, while our current bling is pretty cool, it's both kind of old and missing the Knights/Shadows/Scholars (or even Bha'Lir/Taozin/Zillo) for people to have some pride in their work.

As such, I've decided to throw this up for the more artistically inclined. The tags we need are:

- OBSIDIAN ORDER
- NET BHA'LIR
- NET TAOZIN
- NET ZILLO

Then,
- ARCHON
- BHA'LIR/TAOZIN/ZILLO DIRECTOR
- MAGISTRATE
or
- OBSIDIAN COURT

For Consideration:
Acolyte / Savant / Elder(?) for use in place of A/K/M

Also any others you feel like making, feel free to submit those, too.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Do we want to use a 'lord/lady' concept or go away from that? Before we didn't try to bring in the cyberpunk flavor. I'm blanking on names and I'm not pulling anything from Neuromancer. Or techy names. Especially if we're going with Networks for our Force groups.

Like Savant for Knight

I dig Archon for like the HBIC.

EmKay

How's this look for starters on a new system?

dU5tOFE.png

[member="Marek Starchaser"] // [member="Phade"] // [member="Raziel"] // [member="Ao-Xaga"] // [member="Sasha Santhe"] // [member="Jared Ovmar"] // [member="Selka Ventus"] // [member="Jacen Cavill"] // [member="Isley Verd"]

EmKay

[member="Raziel"]
Refined the Order tag. Added a bit more spice to the background, and just made it look more... more.

Fdx0rJr.png
Alternate Small Version:
tSLVTda.png
Also works as a template for the others, ... where should I upload the .psd?​

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
[member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
Please collect your identification badge at the front desk.

Also: Sean you do good work, Brodin the All Father, ruler of Brosgard

EmKay

Since I have the properly sized icons, I kind of want to go over something about the layout of these. Rank / Position in the Order should go on top, like this:

3dsksB8.png
Fdx0rJr.png
Network and Obsidian Court (if applicable) would go on the bottom, like this:

Fdx0rJr.png
3dsksB8.png
3dsksB8.png
It's a whole bunch of combinations. If you only have two small tags, instead of three, it would go like this:

3dsksB8.png
Fdx0rJr.png
3dsksB8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom