Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CONTEST?] Christmas List

FOSB, or well, I, am commissioning members of the First Order to help filling our FOSB inventory needs with both Factory and Codex submissions. #BeOurSanta​
​
​
Reward for most useful and favorite submissions comes in the form of either Art (avatars, sigs, banners, etc).​
-OR- ​
Will do a development thread for you.​
-OR-​
An autographed portrait of Grand Moff Natasi Fortan.​
​


So, we need to get our inventory game on fleek. Army and Navy are stacked with stuff, from Codex Locations and NPCs to Factory Techs of all sorts. By stacked, I really mean stacked. We're lacking. Granted, we're supposed to be able to assassinate the Grandmaster of the Jedi with nothing but our PJs and a toothpick.

But still.

I've compiled a short (for now) list of what I think we need. Toss your suggestions in the comments and I will add it on here.

To all of you First Order Santas, post your gifts on here too.

[FACTORY CHRISTMAS LIST]​
​
- STEALTH SHIPS [NOT OVER 500M]​
- GADGETS & TOOLS [TECH]​
- BUSINESS FRONTS [Company]​
- USEFUL DROIDS​
​
[codeX CHRISTMAS LIST]​
​
- LISTENING OUTPOSTS [LOCATIONS]​
- INFORMATION DENS/NETWORKS [LOCATIONS/NPCS]​
- INFOCHANTS [NPCS]​
​
​

Do not be limited by what's on the list. ​
Submit anything that we can make legit use of also counts.​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom