Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Contempt of Court OOC: Interested Parties

Good evening!

This will serve as the OOC thread for Contempt of Court for any questions and interested parties not within the Darkwire faction that might have an angle to work with on Denon.

If you aren't with Darkwire but would like to join the mission, respond to this thread with a pitch and where you'd like to drop so we can keep track and integrate you into the story! :)

Here is the link, please enjoy!

The Human

T
I would like to intercede as well, more or less on chance than anything else.

My character was seeking to bribe people to get into the vault in question, having a set of codes to unlock a particularly difficult container. However this would of course go sideways and not allow him to retrieve what he desired from that container.

I plan on if it succeeds, allow my character to progress making his item and making two Unique Factory items to whoever wishes to retrieve the other two items from the container. Once he has what he wants, he would not mind letting others take what was in it. He only desires that one thing.

If asked, he probably would take advantage of the chaos...almost becoming your impromtu bulldozer/tank towards the vault. He probably would not mind working with others, provided they let him keep what he desired.

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

My character was seeking to bribe people to get into the vault in question, having a set of codes to unlock a particularly difficult container. However this would of course go sideways and not allow him to retrieve what he desired from that container.

I plan on if it succeeds, allow my character to progress making his item and making two Unique Factory items to whoever wishes to retrieve the other two items from the container. Once he has what he wants, he would not mind letting others take what was in it. He only desires that one thing.

If asked, he probably would take advantage of the chaos...almost becoming your impromtu bulldozer/tank towards the vault. He probably would not mind working with others, provided they let him keep what he desired.

Bribery seems like an interesting pathway into a Vault. Are these factory items from some cases they were involved with in the past?

Just to make sure the thread doesn't conclude too quickly before people have an opportunity to jump in, I only ask that you wait until some Darkwire folks arrive for Objective Three, otherwise, your cooperation with others is appreciated!

Would love to get Das in on some hacky-cracky business :p

If you would like to, I'd recommend that perhaps you could work either together or in parallel!

For anyone else, since there has been some time for others to jump in or not, if you are interested in an objective, feel free to let us know what you're up to here and hop in!

Alright, you motley crew of ne'er-do-wells, listen up!

So, Johnny and Cassus are about to head to the ministry building to begin their infiltration and subsequent holding hostage of Mr. Tim Ted the Talking Tin Can. If anyone is interested in tagging along for Obj. 1: Held in Contempt, feel free to hop in with us! If you need any details or have any specific questions, feel free to ask here or shoot me a PM!

Shall we?

I apologize for my deeply delayed response to this thread! Some IRL circumstances prevented me from giving an adequate response, but now the action has begun if you would still like to take part!

Thank you once again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom