Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Contact

div-purple.png

Certain things would always be uncomfortable. Sitting any way other than upright, for one -- her tail was inconvenient when she was trying to look relaxed, like she was now. She solved the problem by angling herself in her seat. Helped her keep an eye on the little hole-in-the-wall restaurant's entrance.

Of course, the other discomfort was that of all this disguise work. Her subtlety was a shadow, a knife in the dark, a clean insertion into enemy territory. But this? This was ten times harder, even if it was a tenth as dangerous.

But it needed to be done. She nursed her drink and tapped her chair, waiting for her contact to arrive.

Come with an idea of what you have for Tallara, or what she has for you. Location is flexible, but I'm imagining a little underworld ramen shop or something.

sith-red.png

"You look like you're having a blast."

Noodle bars. They weren't too common back home, but here, well. He could get himself a bowl. He was just planning to sit at the bar and enjoy a bowl, but he hadn't expected to do that with company.

"What do you suggest? What's good on the menu here?"

Tallara Tallara

Vazz Vazz
Her instincts told her this wasn’t her contact. Posture, gait, tone; the way the Force moved around him. He had a deadly air about him, but not yet moving in a malicious way. This was the type of person she might even hesitate to cross.

Or maybe this was her contact, and he was just that good. Why else would he approach her like this?

“I’d get the pahzik and garlic. Ask for the extra spice, if you can handle it.” The code phrase was slightly modified, given she’d been the one who was supposed to initiate, but she waited anyways for the response.

sith-red.png

"What was it.. Can't do spices, doctors orders?" Vazz tilted his head, scratched his chin. Then shrugged indifferently as he instead pointed to the sign as the cook looked his way and waited for his order.

"Phazik and garlic. Extra meat. A talk with a friend took a lot longer than I expected, so feelin hungry."

He leaned back in his seat, glanced again towards the woman with a smile.

"You're the contact, right?"

Tallara Tallara

Vazz Vazz
Tallara rubbed her mouth, trying to hide the split second she needed to come up with something approximating a plan, before giving him a subtle nod.

"Take a seat," she said. "Do you have what I asked for?"

sith-red.png

The bowl of food was served quickly, much to the Defel's delight. He lifted up a pair of chopsticks to take his first bite of the ramen before letting out quite the exaggerated sigh. "Oh man, you are right. This is absolutely delicious. You have to tell me other places you like to eat. I love local cuisine the best." He was avoiding answering her question, at least at first. Another bite, a loud and probably obnoxious slurp, then he looked towards her with a smirk.

"Oh I don't have anything for you. The contact you're here to meet was very tight lipped. Absolutely refused to give it up, whatever it was. Do you know what it was, by chance?"

Tallara Tallara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom