Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consumed in Darkness

TP__BG23_Factory01c.jpg
Planet: Byss
Time: 0600 hours

Linalia stood on the top floor level of an abandoned factory on the surface of Byss. A planet swathed in darkness, consumed by hate. Anything that lived on this planet was a shadow of what it once was, completely altered by just living here. Linalia felt the planet breathing and pulsating with the dark side of the Force. It was a living being just as she was. And it was the location of her next, potentially fatal conquest. Sometimes the greatest things that existed required one to put oneself in dangerous situations. Linalia was on the hunt for Force Crystals. Large, powerful artifacts born of the Force.

The true purpose of Lina being here was to gather some of these crystals, and then infuse them with even more dark power. This would create immensely powerful items. They would then fuel a ship. A ship that would run completely on their dark energy, with the ability to blast through hyperspace in the blink of an eye. It was, essentially, a limitless power source.

A mission like this would require some help. Linalia's search for help on her mission lead her to one particular individual. [member="Darth Crucifere"] would be her partner. All that was left was him to arrive. She stood, swathed in the weak light of the sun above, throwing around a small fireball between her two hands, rolling it over and around her fingers.

[member="Linalia Soft"]

There was not much Romeo wanted to do with this notion this Linalia had approached him with, but he had agreed none the less with his own plan in mind. Sure, the woman was beautiful, but he could have cared less about that at the time. She needed his power, and he needed something in return, more power. His main hope for this little quest of Ms. Soft was that it would bring more enlightenment of darkness. Romeo had followed the coordinates to the abandoned factory that Linalia had give him. When he pushed open the large doors that found Romeo in the large opening that was the work floor for the factory.

Romeo looked up at the woman who was playing with fire, and scoffed to himself about it. His white, red and black hair swayed with a soft wind as he spoke up. "So I am here. You're request was vague....pray that the details do not waste my time."

When her partner enterned the factory, the opening of the doors sounded loudly, a echoing creek that expanded the entire floor level of the building. She calmly looked sideways at him. "I'm glad you could join me. I could not afford to share many details with you. You never know who is listening in on conversations," she began. "You have taken a step in a journey that will not be forgiving. I know that I am a lesser being to you in terms of power, but I have discovered plans. Plans for a very interesting ship."

Linalia walked toward the man. "This ship. It runs entirely off of the Force. We need to find Force crystals. Very large crystals born in the Force. On this planet, anything that exists is of the dark side so the crystals we hunt will be mostly, or completely made up of dark side energy. Those who follow the path of the light know that even the dark side has more power. The ship was originally made to be fueled by the light. It was pretty remarkable, but I have redesigned it to contain the power of something much, much more." There was a bag slung across her back. Normally she wouldn't carry things like that. But this was not a normal adventure. Digging through it, she pulled out a datapad. With a couple of clicks, the schematics of her redesigned ship were brought up. "I have secured enough materials to make two of these," she continued, passing the datapad to [member="Darth Crucifere"]. "And, with any luck, the ships will feed off of each other's power. It will be complicated. But we have the ability to make something far beyond what we could dream of." Linalia smiled at the man, a smile that bordered between evil and drop dead sexy. She was fairly certain that the plans of the ship would sell him on the project, but her added charm wouldn't hurt anything. And besides, he was gorgeous for a man. In a demented sort of way that came from years of dealing with the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom