Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consultation on Defense (complete)

He really loved her It was a comfort one that made her heart swell and her need for him grow. People throw about words like love, need, and desire in such frivolous ways. They did not look into the eyes of those who believed in such words.

Faith needed Draco his strength his gentleness, his caring heart to counter her insecurity, directness and. Harsh words. Desire that his arms wrapped around her for no one else would do, desire that it was his,hand that reached for her in the night and why because she loved him.

Love all that he was and was trying to be. Love him in such a way that loneliness washed over her when he was gone, that just the sound of his voice made her crave his attention, love that his happiness came before her own .

If she were to be given to another she would not be herself even if they remained lovers the lies they would have to tell would destroy them both. Faith knew what she had to do.

"There are many room in the palace you will have one. My guest. But. You must stay there till I come we will have our time. Whatever it is but it will be just us"

They were coming to the palace with its high walls and guards. The large white building looked way back against the mountain where Faith was conceived.

"I love you Draco." , she slipped from his lap,to the seat. Mentally she prepared to do battle. She could do this. The transport stopped, "courage my dragon for you go where the few dare, but fret not I will protect you." She smiled.

The door would be open in a moment by the footman.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

A guest room? Draco supposed he could handle being in a separate room for now. Maybe she could arrange for it to be adjacent to hers, or maybe there were hidden passages that allowed the nobles to go visit people throughout the Palace? He didn't know, but as long as she ended up in his arms he didn't care how they went about it. "I can behave for you, Cyar'ika." He kissed her cheek softly, holding her to him feeling her heart beat alongside his, her breathe with him. His heart beat was slowing, no longer racing in a panic. He was calming, the two of them, reassuring each other of their deep seeded love for one another.

There was about to be a conflict, but Faith was worried about how it would go. That worried him, this wasn't a battle where Draco could plant himself and fend off the hordes. This was her mother, whose opinion she obviously held in very high esteem. Faith was stubborn, and fiery, rumor was her Mother was more so, which could be very difficult given the situation. But Draco was adamant, stronger than beskar, Faith was his, and he was hers. Her mother's opinions weren't going to change that for him.

As the transport stopped, Draco spoke again, "Can I just say, you look absolutely adorable when you are upset, love. All that fire and passion boiling out of you, it was a serious turn on if it hadn't been directed at me." He nuzzeled her as the transport stopped. "I love you, Faith, with all that I am. I will be strong and courageous for you, my heart. I trust that you will protect me." He gave her one last kiss and let the footman open the door, exiting first and turning to help her from the transport as was proper and polite, and it let him be close to her just a little longer.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Arianna was watching from an upper window as Faith arrived with Commander [member="Draco Vereen"] it was not hard to notice how he gave his arm to her was it politeness or was it something else.

While there were no rumors and the one person who would know if there was something was pledged to silence in order to keep Faith safe.

So. Was there an issue?

And if so...how badly would it affect her plans. Her children had that one thing in common, they all refused to do as told. Something about freedom and liberties. Really! She invented Rebellion in the Royal family who did they think they were fooling. Arianna moved away, "Ana, seems we have one more dinner. Come and tell me what you know of Commander Vereen."

Ana nodded, "yes Mam"

Faith stepped out immediately her gaze went up it was a common practice for her mother to watch out the window. She nodded and then holding Draco’s arm they went up the stairs.

She giggled some, “You might have to get use to that my being upset, cause…this, and government, yeah it does it do you. Daily.” Looking to him, wishing now she had told him again she loved him before bringing him into the beehive.

She knew he would do everything he said, it was important he wait for her to come to him. While she couldn’t have him placed next to her she did have him placed on the other side of the palace away from the ears of her mother. Reasons, the walls have ears too close to the Queen.

They went through the grand doors into the entry, the winding staircase lead to the second level. And before them the Grand Hall way where the Royal Family pictures hung.

Strange that Ana was not there to meet her, Rebekah however was on hand, “Mam” Bekah looked at Draco not sure what to say, she had heard many things. “I have some” she couldn’t think.

She took a breath, “Mam there is correspondence that requires attention.”

Faith nodded, “Very well, see to it that Commander Vereen makes it to his room he needs rest before dinner.”

Faith looked at Draco, she wanted to say see you soon. “Commander enjoy your rest” Then she thought, you’ll need the strength for dinner.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco's smile faded somewhat as he was led away from his lover and she said her goodbyes, back to facade of hiding their relationship. It didn't hurt him to hide their relationship, she needed to, she had to for her own protection right now. "Yes, I will see you at dinner, your Highness." His words may still have held a bit of affection on their tone, but he was trying to hide it.

He followed the woman who was leading him around the palace and reflected on his past some. He never thought he'd have visited this many palaces and royals given how he had been raised, the circumstances that surrounded his life. Born on Eriadu to a lower-class family. Early enlistment into the Planetary Defense Force. Dismissal from the Defense Force. Several years of mercenary work and slavery in the mines of kessel, but Faith knew about that. Faith knew he had a life before her, but no life after her. As far as he could remember, there were no secrets about his life from her.

The Grand Hall was ornate, and the pictures that hung on the wall were flattering pictures of the members of the Royal House of Organa, his beloved among them. No, never in his life would he have thought he would have landed himself with a princess, and that it was Faith mattered so much more to him. Draco turned his attention back to the woman leading him to his room. "Please, miss, lead the way... I didn't catch your name?" He spoke, curious as to who the woman was that Faith obviously knew.

He also looked forward to being in the room and waiting for Faith, he still had a couple of toys and tricks in the pouches of his harness to make sure they had some privacy when she finally returned to him, and he had a pair of pictures. One of Abigail, one of Faith, both kept safe in a small pouch lined with beskar fabric and flame retardant over his heart. He always kept them there.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Arianna Organa"]

"Rebekah, sir" She looked over at him again, "The room chosen for you is in the wing reserved for guests. We always have rooms ready, This way please" Rebekah kept looking when she knew she shouldn't she had never seen a Mandalorian before.

He was a bit scary, "How did the inspection go?" She had to talk about something.

Meanwhile

Faith was walking down the hall trying to get to her rooms before she was caught, she didn't want to be caught she wanted to change her clothes and disappear for a few hours before dinner. Ana came from the sitting room, "Faith" Ana rarely called her Princess thank god.

Faith stopped, "Do I have to?"

Ana nodded, "She observed you as you arrived, and the asked about Commander Vereen."

Faith groaned, "Tell her I have a headache" Faith started down the hall.

From inside the parlor, "If you do not speak with me now we will speak at dinner"

Faith stopped. Was it better now, or later she contemplated the whole thing, and figured some of it now would be better. Faith turned, as she passed Ana, "please have two aspirin in my room waiting"

Faith walked in and faced her mother. "Hello Mother, you're looking well today. Is this about the inspection?"

"Faith sit"

Arianna picked up a glass of water stared into it for a few moments before she began, "You do realize I am attempting to find you, and your sister a suitable marriage that is fitting for Queens."

Faith nodded, she had heard this speech before.

"Four of the Dukes of Alderaan are looking for wives, one Hapan Duke, and a King all looking for either you or your sister to claim as wife and ensure the line of succession continues, that House Organa remains strong."

Faith looked down where was the hook I'm waiting she thought

"While you married Dar'yaim without permission and we were not the Royal House at that time, I would appreciate you're not making any rash decisions without discussing them. Do you understand?"

Faith looked up, "Yes Mom I got it. is that it?" Faith stood.

Arianna watched her, could see that defiant look, "You're sleeping with him. Sleep with him all you want Faith I don't care about that. You're grown."

"I'm doing a whole lot more than sleeping with him, sleeping would mean nothing goes on. And believe me, things go on Mom, but hey thanks for the blessing" Faith headed to the doorway, "you should indulge in it again sometime, make sure nothing has rusted out, or dried up and died."

Arianna sighed She is definitely her father's daughter today.

Round 1 had to be a tie. Faith passed Ana on the way out noting a look in her eye, "Like you didn't had not figured it out." Ana smiled, "I'm your aide Faith it's not my job to judge you, its my job to be helpful." The pair walked towards her room.

"Don't you feel odd Faith, I mean..your husband and son..."

Faith stopped, "I think about them most every day Ana, and I've watched reports, the door, every ship, every minute little detail for some inkling Netherworld took many people, maybe they are there and I can't get in there. I know that suddenly folks show up, but it's 8 years. I'm lonely. Draco takes my loneliness away, he gives me hope that I can go on, that life hasn't stopped for me. He protects me, and loves me with a cross between fear and passion and that makes for..." Her cheeks turned pink.

"i'm a bit tired Ana, it's going to be a long night dinner is in what 2 hours, 2 and half I need down time." Faith started walking thinking about what lay ahead. Ana could tell something was lingering, "Faith I don't usually interfere but your mother is planning on an arranged marriage. She, it is more than intent, it's like a mission. So. If you're only using the Commander until....you might consider."

Faith nodded, "No. I'm not using him, I need him, Ana I love him and mother's plans aren't going to change my feelings, or my intentions." Faith shook her head, "get the intel reports for me have them ready for review after dinner."

Faith ducked into her rooms closing the door behind her, she stood there leaning against it. Sighing. Just got to get through it got to find an answer that will stop the process. Or give more time.

She needed Draco, Faith changed into something light and airy then went through the passage doors that wound through the palace connecting rooms and halls. Some for the convenience of the staff to gather laundry, or be on call. Right now most of them were busy with setting the menu and the dining room. How many others were coming to dinner tonight, she just didn't know.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco smiled politely at Rebekah, moving into the room and looking around it for a moment, it was nice, large. Fit for royalty in his mind. Perhaps he wasn't used to the life of a Royal. He had never really settled in as King of Bothawui, and during his time as the planet's active ruler, he had given a great deal of authority over to the Bothans. Mostly he just took his tithe for their protection and employed their people in his company. He also had access to their Intelligence Network at the time, the Bothan Spynet being one of the most illustrious Intelligence assets in the galaxy throughout history. But he had only used it to destroy the Hutt Cartel and sweep what legs it had out from under the criminal empire. They were now less active in the galaxy than the Red Ravens and the Black Sun.

"Thank you, Rebekah. They inspection was fine, your people have selected and trained an excellent set of guards, and my company will see to it that Aldera is protected in space, just as we have done for Alderaan." He looked at the bed and the closet, and turned to the woman. "I need something to wear if I'm going to be attending dinner. Could you help me out and find me something fitting for the event. I'm not sure if its black tie, formal, or what, and all I brought was casual wear." Draco began pulling off his armor, which granted didn't take long, magnetic seals, clips, and buckles on every piece, letting them lock in place comfortably and move around. He knew Faith would be back soon and he wanted to be relaxed when she did get back to him.

Once his armor was placed carefully on a table and the jumpsuit of armorweave folded beside it, all he wore was gym shorts and a plain t-shirt. He needed a shower before dinner, but he waited, lying on the bed, flipping through HoloNet channels. On the table, he had turned on a Security Field Overloader and waved it around along side an EMP disruptor, hopefully gutting any listening or recording devices in the room.

Faith pushed the edges of the door opening a panel in Draco's room, as she entered she could see him lying on the bed looking very comfortable. She paused admiring him and then cautiously moved, "So..laying down on the job I see" She shook her head and moved to the foot of the bed. She had tried to be quiet but it wasn't the easiest thing in the world for her to do.

She wiggled her fingers against the sole of his foot, would he flinch or would he do something else.

"ohhhh Draco....." she purred at him.

What did her mother know of her relationship with Draco, or for that matter with Dar'yaim she had protested so loudly when she married him that you would have thought she committed treason, but when Bud was born her mother doted on him the boy could do nothing wrong, and everything was cute. For a moment sadness filled her Ana was right she did suffer guilt over it and no matter how many times she reasoned it out, she could feel it deep into her soul that she was doing something wrong like she was forgetting them and it wasn't so. It would never be so.

Was that unfair to Draco, the sleeping Dragon. Perhaps in ways yes.

Faith wiggled her fingers again.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco smiled as she sat at the edge of the bed. He could see she was a little fluster and feeling some guilt. Her mother couldn't get to him directly, she probably never would be able to say or do anything that directly bothered him, but Faith was bothered by her mother's words. He flinched his foot as she tickled the sole of his feet, grinning at her. "Hey there pretty lady." He said softly, sitting up to get closer to her. She was flustered and her aura wasn't so comfortable in the Force. He put his arms around her and hugged her, giving her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, gently rubbing her arms a little as he held her. "Was it your mother?" Of course it was her mother he thought, knowing it right after he said it. How was he supposed to make her feel better about this. Her mother had a significant influence on her, how was he supposed to assist her with this? "Don't worry. She will come around. And until she does, we will just keep on as we were. Keep loving each other, keep planning for our future." He kept his arms around her. Sometimes he wished he had been closer to his family, but he hadn't spoken to them or had the courage to try to speak to them ever since he had been sold into slavery. Eight years he hadn't spoken to them, and now, they were gone, dead and buried in a mass grave on Eriadu.

He had some plans for tonight, some for just Faith, some just for her mother the Queen. There would no doubt be consequences for threatening to run off anyone her mother tried to set her up with, but if that is what he needed to do to keep Faith, that is exactly what he was willing to. He had certainly considered trying to use the Force to manipulate her, but had decided against such a plan. It was too invasive, too much of a breach of trust with Faith. "So, how much time do we have? Enough time to lay here for an hour or so, or just enough time for the both of us to go take a shower together." He grinned at her, kissing the corner of her neck and playfully trying to pull her down to lay on the bed.

All his questions were out of concern, and he through intuition or just logic knew the source of her moods.

"We have about 2 hours, but then we have to get ready for dinner. Rebekah will talk to Claire so that she sends you something to wear, she has a whole store full." It was more than safety wrapped in his arms, it was serenity the warmth he radiated around her she could swim in it and his voice so concerned so reassuring it eased all the burdens she felt.

She looked up, "Our life may never be easy Draco, the simplicity that we both desire seems to be just out of reach." She sighed hard but went easily to lay on the bed beside him even as his first kisses were pressed upon her skin.

She could not help but to run her one hand down his arm the tension of the muscle reminded her of how strong he was. She needed onto to remind him he wasn't alone, she wasn't going anywhere, and to drive away his insecurity.

"Cyar'ika I've missed you terrible" She kissed the hollow of his throat, "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot about the things my mother is doing." Faith laid her head on his shoulder inching as close as she could if he was part of her no one could ever separate them.

"Thank you for the armor ner runi they will use it wisely I assure you" She reached up pushing his hair back even though he was a sexy devil with it hanging down, and his 5 o'clock shadow showing darkening the whiskers on his face.

"Are you tired my Dragon?" She smiled.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco breathed in deeply and smoothly, slowly letting out his breath as he laid with her in his arms, inching closer, pressing against his chest. He could hear the subtle thumping of her heart, feel the soft calm pulse of her body, each rise and fall of her chest as she breathed in. "So long as its our life we will manage it, no matter what else happens or what we have to put up with." He smiled wide as she ran her fingers down his arms and kissed his neck.

"I spent some time on Voss, and I missed you so much. It felt harder to breath while we were parted." He caught a glint in her eyes, and rubbed her back reassuringly, "Hey, at least you don't have to worry about in-laws." He realized after he said it, that the joke was a little dark despite his distance from his family and the truth of it. "And she will come around. Perhaps she just doesn't know what I've done since being in the mines of Kessel." He was one of the largest arms manufacturers there was, specializing in ground operations where as Mandal Hypernautics, one of his partners owned space warfare. He was an Alor and had brought his clan out to protect Alderaan when they needed it.

Her hand ran through his hair, brushing it away from his face and off his shoulders, caressing his face as she spoke, his cheeks blushing ever so slightly and his own stormy eyes lit up as she touched him. The storms in his mind settled at her smile, and there was nothing but calm ripples on a lake. "Not especially." He rolled a little bit, moving on top of her to look down into her brown eyes, through them and into her soul. He could feel her inner fires burning and the love she had for him swelling and swirling through the Force. "So?" He asked letting his mischievous smile cross his face again, "Do you wanna cuddle until we go take a shower together, do you want a massage until we shower, or do you want to cut to the chase." He left the options up to her, as he was content with any of them. A week or so was a bit too long to stay away for him.

What did she want she wanted it all and he knew it he always knew what she wanted. One of her ankles hooked in behind his knee.

"Ohh well let's cuddle, then the shower, and then whatever else happens" She wanted nothing more than to be covered in a glistening sheen of aftermath, or to hear satisfaction escape his lips, and a week was too long but she also wanted to savor the delectable torture of having to wait.

The sweet torture that stoked the embers of the fire within them both, till it pushed them to that moment when they were both consumed in the brilliance of heat. She was already painfully aware of his presence and struggled to keep her mind clear of where he touched, how he touched, or how the timber of his voice vibrated the essence with in her.

She smiled even as that dull ache for more was already flowering, "maybe I should rub your back for a while, and you can tell me about Voss" she didn't mentioned the sad comment about how he no longer had family but, "Draco, I'm your family, me and Abigail, and one day our own children. You will never be alone"

She kissed him feather soft upon his lips only hinting at how much she loved him through the gentle touch, then she knew she needed to lighten their mood.

"Cyar'ika I will chain you to my bed indulge my every whim on every part of your body and never ever let you go. You're mine every inch of you belongs to me" She put a finger to his lower lip, "do you understand that my Dragon?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The big Mandalorian smiled, accepting of her decision by slipping from on top of her to beside her once again, softly caressing her abdomen with his fingertips, tracing nothing in particular on her skin as he simply felt her presence within his own. Her own fires were alight and she subtly bit her bottom lip a few times as she spoke, her adoration shining through whatever barriers she had erected. "Yes, cyar'ika. I can be content for a while with just you in my arms, your fires warming me, and me fueling you." He answered her soft kiss with one of his own, her gentleness, her burning love filling him, letting him calmly close his eyes and sigh out with relief.

Quietly he shifted to lay on his stomach, having to position himself a little awkwardly given his proximity to the object of his deepest desires and the being that embodied his heart and love, having had an affect on him. Perhaps it was the shimmering of her eyes when he looked into them, and they pierced through the veil and stared into his core that enticed him so. "That sounds lovely Cyar'ika."

When she mentioned chains he laughed. "Well, other than chains, you won't be hearing any complaints from me." She may have forgotten his time as a slave had taught him to fear chains and leashes. He felt her finger press against his lips. "I understand my love." He grinned, laying beside her, "I understand I am owned, and I am content with your ownership of me. No other will lay claim to you though, through any channel or agreement. You are mine, every last inch, and I will not share you for any reason."

"Well, I met an old aquantance on Voss. She used to be a Sith, and now she is running around on Voss working to be a Jedi. It was helpful to see. She was, she was a lot further gone than I was and she made it back. We went and visited the Temple of the Mystics and I had a vision. I know where I need to go, and what I need to do. It won't be easy, but having the path illuminated is good. She, may be interested in tagging along." Setzi wasn't exactly a friend, but she was a good person, at least right now, and she trusted him. She could be useful on the trip, but unlikely, and Draco didn't want Faith to feel like she didn't know what was going on while the two Force Users went on an epic quest. "I'm not sure she would be useful, but she was willing to help. I haven't said yes or no, I wanted to hear your input first."

He slid away content for the moment, but clearly wanting something more. She smiled because she knew the longer they waited the more the craving for one another would grow.

He laid next to her she turned her head to look at him didn't need to be a Jedi or a Sith to see his devotion, adoration and love as it emanated from his gaze. The gentle touch to her skin stirred the need for his touch. His warmth washed over her binding her to him more aware of his presence there. Too long was he gone, too long had they been apart she breathed in gently recognizing his familiar presence, when she breathed out it was more of a pant than a soft breath.

When he shifted to his stomach once she laid a finger to his lips . She stared into his eyes complete once again with him there.

She winked and then moved to where she could straddle the small of his back tucking her knees under his arms. Placing her hands palm down on his back slowly she worked the muscles feeling them bunch, and release.

She had seen these scars so often no longer did they frighten her or remind her of how much he suffered. No. She saw only Draco and a way to touch him. She was listening to him talk.

He knew she was only playing when she talked of chaining him if anything she was hopelessly forever chained to him already. No one could take her from him, no one should ever dare to try.

She listened with a greater interest when he spoke of another woman, for a moment a pang of jealousy ripped through her. She tamped it back down knowing in her heart he would never stray from her, that this woman, was just what he said.

He wanted to know what she thought, she leaned down laying on his back putting a cheek to his shoulder as she whispered, "Is this something you want Draco? If this is the path that you are being led to walk and if it is what you want then cyar'ika I support it, and say do what you must."

She closed her eyes, "I only ask that you come home in the end, return to me" Her own fears of being left alone bubbled.
[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco breathed in as she straddled his back, trapping his arms beneath her legs. He could feel her light weight on the small of his back and he exhaled the air from his lungs sinking into her grip. Her hands began rubbing his back, stroking the muscles there as he relaxed and let her rub the knots from his back as he simply laid there and relaxed, feeling peaceful and at home in her grasp. He might could handle being chained up for her, but he certainly wanted to be chained to her as they already were, souls chained together. In his mind they had always been meant for each other, just drifting through life until they found each other.

He felt the subtle sharpness, the quickly repressed feeling of tension as he spoke about Setzi. "Maybe. I'm not sure if I should bring anyone or not, or if I should take you. I would prefer to have you with me, but I am protective and don't know if I will be able to keep you safe. Once I know more and Alderaan is safe, I will focus and decide. And once I get back I will be whole and I will be better, worthy of your love." His breath caught when she leaned against his shoulder, putting her cheek against his back where she could feel his breath going in and out, and he could feel her as she inhaled and exhaled.

Draco smiled as she spoke. "Of course Cyar'ika. I could not be kept from you by any force. Nothing will keep me from returning to you, ner runi." He spoke quietly, with a strong confidence and surety of his convictions. "Mmmhmmm," He groaned a bit as she rubbed his back. "So, how about that shower?" He said with a mischievous smile as he turned his head just a bit to see her.

She felt the knots in his shoulders as she tried to work her fingers hoping to chase them away. Already he was relaxing becoming pliable under her hand, this pleased her greatly to know that he was relaxed here with her, within the palace.

“I do not think I would be very helpful, more worry wart than help. If this woman can help you, by all means take her and anyone else that you trust that would be there to be of help” Yes Faith was perhaps a bit possessive as well but she understood at least she reasoned it out that way. She held onto his words, his promise to come back it was all she could ask.

No, not yet my heart there is something else. Next week the delegates from the Republic will be arriving on Alderaan to discuss with my mother and Alyesa Alderaan’s status. The results of those negotiations will either change things, or go on as they are. I don’t know which, but I’ve been looking at the galaxy map and I have a concern.” To placate his desires for the moment she turned her head gently kissed his ear. “Soon”

She laid her head back down on his back enjoying this contentment, this warmth that they shared. This is what she missed most pillow talk where anything went, and knowing that all that was said was only between them.

There is the possibility of a convergence point of the One Sith, Mandalorians, and the Republic, and Aldera is awfully close to this convergence. I am concerned. Have you seen this convergence as well? What do you think?”

She needed his thoughts to help protect Aldera.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco sighed comfortably, laying beneath her his heart not yet racing, but his blood coursing through his body, running hot even as he melted into the bed beneath her hands. He felt relaxed and at home, though that had nothing to with the palace or even Aldera. It had only to do with being with her. "I'm waiting to get another vision, a little more guidance from the Force before I do anything. Ever since the Temple of the Mystics I haven't felt Vulkan's presence in my mind. Its been absent, and I haven't been able to find it when I search through the depths of my consciousness." That was good news, just a little bit of information to help put her mind at ease.

His ear burned as the heat of her lips pressed against it. He grumbled playfully but didn't object. Draco didn't mind waiting for her. He would wait as long as was necessary for Faith, until the last star burnt out in the heavens if need be, but while he was patient and willing to wait, he wouldn't unless she made him. "Okay, I can wait ner runi." His voice was calm and at ease, even if his passions were on the rise.

Draco heard her question, and let out a different sigh. It wasn't that he didn't want her to be safe, he just didn't want to talk war with her. He wanted to put her in a little box of peace and prosperity. Draco knew he would never be successful in such an endeavor, but he wanted to protect her from those evils anyway. "Rumor is the Republic is moving to Yutan, and their claim on every world south of Alderaan and Obroa-Skai is already at risk due to the loss of Roche. The One Sith won't come for this region first once the Republic isn't in the way. They've been pushing for the Unknown regions for some time and still are, but their progress is slow. I still have allies in the One Sith that keep me appraised of their plans, even if I no longer help with those plans." The mandalorian, tucked his head into his arms, just feeling her heart beat against his back and the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed against him.

"I'm going to have a few things installed on all routes to Aldera to monitor incoming ships, keep track of everything coming and going. I don't think Aldera is strategically important to anyone's war efforts, so I believe that it will largely go unnoticed by the Sith and Mandalorians as a whole. Too many defenses will attract attention, too few leave it exposed. Perhaps I could move a moderate fleet here, nothing the size of the fleet above Alderaan and a few static defense satellites. Planetary shields. Maybe a few other things just in case." What he would really like to do is hide the whole system behind an impassable web of pulse mass generators and lock anyone trying to get in the system they didn't know out, but that was unfeasible for now. Perhaps Jorus Merill could assist in putting up a Hyperspace Security Net on the down low.

"And don't worry about cost. Your family has paid enough, and no amount of money could be spent on your protection and me be satisfied. I will pay for it all." Had he known Faith when her family had began cleansing Alderaan, he would have helped, offered something to them instead of continuing to reap the Republics credits in droves. Every credit he received from the Republic was a credit her family was denied. This was the least he could do.

Could Vulkan be gone if you have not felt him?” This was good news this was excellent news she did not have to fear waking up to the split of Draco’s mind, to wonder if he would kill her as she slept that meant if Draco was more in control that…she smiled.

Their bed would be the place for many discussions war, family, love and while she could derive that he did not want to talk war from that audible sigh, she was glad he gave her his opinion. It was good to know that the Sith so far were expanding in a different direction and that they were able to keep Aldera from the map of any importance.

She made a frown, “it is not right that you pay for it Draco, I know you want to and I know why, least I’ll put it to that reason but it is a lot to invest. We can pay from the treasury for it” He had reason, and they were likely valid but with this alliance thing hanging over their heads she did not want him to put so much here if he could not be at her side. Let the incoming patsy pay for it all as dowry or something.

Thank you” she hugged him tightly kissing his ear, then trailing kisses down his neck, “I love you” she whispered she pressed against him, “mmmm you smell good” she smiled as she slid away, pulling off the gown she wore heading to the shower, “I need help

She turned looking towards the bed, as she leaned against the framework, giving him the appreciative I want you now gaze, “shower cyar’ika, I’ll wash your back if you wash mine”

Time for cuddling was over, she was ready for………..well…

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom