Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Consular's Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mother of All Psy-Pires
  • Intent: Create a standard unique lightsaber for Nine Lives
d4xiq67-d10a6af5-2f0e-4405-8e0d-c616cade80c4.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Ni-Ne Li-Ves ( Nine Lives Nine Lives )

• Affiliation: Nine Lives

• Model: N/A

• Modularity: No

• Production: Unique

• Material: Durasteel, Kyber crystal, lightsaber components
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber

• Size: Average

• Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Red Kyber crystal
  • Extended blade length
  • Variable power settings, enabling its blade to widen to better deflect blasterbolts, or become as thin as a pencil
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse
  • Shreds through Alchemized materials easily
  • Harms Sithspawn-type organisms
  • Slightly increases ability to predict attacks
STRENGTHS

Demon Slayer: The Lightsaber has been made to slay Sithspawn type enemies, doing great damage to their tissue

Variable Settings: The blade can be modified to be as thin as a pencil, or widen to better deflect blaster bolts

Long Reach: Its default setting as a blade with a slightly extended length from normal saber blades enables greater reach while slashing and stabbing.

Seer: The intense power of the red kyber within allows her to better predict attacks.

Shredder: The Power eminating from the Red Kyber within the blade allows it to heavily damage alchemized materials with repeat swings.

Waterproof: Will function even underwater

WEAKNESSES

Takes a lot to destroy magic: While the blade can destroy Alchemized armor and weapons, it takes as many as twenty swings or stabs to do so, which is plenty of time for the battle to turn against Nine.

Default length: The saber is not capable of shortening its length, making it harder to use in tighter spaces

Sonics: Sonics will travel through the blade

Slugs: Slugs from slugthrowers will cause splash damage to Nine.

Voids: Will not function in Force Voids.

Slower: The Lightsaber's gyroscopic effects cause the blade to be swung slightly slower than normal to retain full control

Organic: It takes one more direct hit than normal to inflict truely serious damage on raw tissue, due to it being so geared to destroying alchemized weaponry. It won't even take a limb on the first swing, though it will still hurt unbelievably and can cut through conventional materials just as easily as a normal blade.

DESCRIPTION

The Consular's Blood is the Lightsaber of Nine Lives human identity, Ni-Ne Li-Ves. Using a mysterious Red Kyber altered by a nexus within a swamp she once traveled to, The hilt projects a blade of pure scarlet, right down to the core. Created at a time before the stigma had set in against red lightsabers among Jedi, Ni-Ne wielded it throughout her entire professional career as a Jedi Consular, only for it to be lost during her capture and defeat at the hands of Darth Shojo. Harmful to both Force Abominations and Alchemized objects such as armor and weapons, The Consular's Blood is not a weapon to be taken lightly. Nine retrieved it from the Necropolis Vaults during her initial creation and escape from Shojo, but storing it away in the holds of The Castle Morpheus for years out of a belief she was no longer worthy of a lightsaber. This belief was forgotten in her grief at the death of her "Son" Bobbi, the very first Psy-Pire and the Original commander of The Morpheus Knights. Nine has recently, albeit still with great reluctance, retrieved it, and is now using it once more as both one of her most faithful instruments as well as symbol of office as The Mother of all Psy-Pires. Heavily enchanted by Ni-Ne in secret as a Jedi Consular due to the stigma against using magic within the Jedi Order that existed at the time. This was a secret Nine's human self jealously guarded, as discovery of how the blade was altered could have gotten her labled a heretic, and was far from her last foray into enchanted saber blades.

Last edited:
Nine Lives Nine Lives

This is a really impressive submission, I just have a few issues I want ot go through with you before I approve it.

1) Manufacturer

Please link this to the character profile.

2) Shredder

The nature of Sith Alchemy is that it allows a weapon or armour to be proofed against lightsabers. I've read the links provided to the Kyber Krystal, and it doesn't mention anything about a Kyber Crystal allowing for the destruction of Sith Alchemy. Could you go into more detail as to how this function is provided? Additionally, do you have any canon links to this ability?

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Linked my profile to manufacturer, and as for the issue of the Kyber, I had it has having been immersed in the Force Nexus it was in for so long that its damage output was permanently altered. I can specifically add in that it was enchanted to function so after its creation, if that would clear up matters, John Locke John Locke

Nine Lives Nine Lives

That would help if you could yes.

While I will approve it as it is once the extra information is added I would recommend you consider adding a weakness to offset this very significant strength. Perhaps the enchantment affects the standard power of the blade, so while it is able to cut and destroy alchemized items, it is only able to do so at the cost of its attack power in normal combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom