Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connor Harrison: Cumberfied

Hi all.

Connor Harrison is my favourite of all characters created. He started off undefined, but came back "rebooted" as the man I wanted him to be.

I've tried to take him on a journey that will continue now after the Event but before I do start his next chapter I would love to have feedback on him. What does or doesn't work? How do you find writing with him? Is the character too flat?

Good, bad, in the middle? I don't mind. All feedback will be greatly appreciated so I can keep trying to make him the best I can as a valued character in the Chaos world.

Thanks.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

You are by far one of the most fun Jedi i have had the pleasure of Roleplaying with as i believe you best deal with the whole struggle between dark and light and keeping your place as it is. Further you are a very well written character and i have had the pleasure of following your character's story from back when the taung invaded your body to now. Keep it up.

I like you just the way you are.

tumblr_m1bhib7KzJ1qb7hjso1_500.gif

Although I've only met the character in two threads, one of them still in-progress, I can say that Connor is an interesting and very well-written character. His personality is very distinct, and details the conflict between light and dark and the way it would have an effect on someone's own character very well. I think one of the most interesting things to read about him is that fight within himself, because it's detailed very well. So far I've just seen two sides to the character, but I hope to see more in the future. Keep it up, because you're doing amazing.

And the awesome playby doesn't hurt either.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Corvus Raaf"] Thank you Corvy. :)

[member="Keira Ticon"] Thank you so much, I do try my best to detail his inner struggle. I appreciate your words.

[member="Nima Tann"] Now that doesn't help my ego. Thank you very much but I know he's not perfect!

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
My real name is Connor. I find your character to be very annoying because of this one fact. No, it's not a fair assessment, and it has nothing to do with you or your character or your writing, but that's my honest opinion.

I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom