Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conner Wayne

NAME: Conner Wayne
FACTION: Sith Empire
SPECIES: Augmented Human
HEIGHT: 6'5
WEIGHT: 240lbs
EYES: brown, red
HAIR: black
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
strengths:
-Enhanced Strength: His entire muscular system was hardened and strengthened making Conner many times stronger than an average human when he is not using the force to make himself stronger.
-Enhanced Speed: Thanks to his enhancements, he can move faster than a average human. Even more so when using the force.
-Enhanced Reflexes: Conner possesses enhanced reflexes, which is also aided by the force.
-Enhanced Stamina: Conner can exert himself at peak capacity greater then a normal human. He would use the force to exert himself more.
-Enhanced Healing Factor: enhanced ability to heal damaged tissue faster than a normal human
-Hand to Hand Combat(Advanced): Conner trained in hand-to-hand combat. he received martial arts training in various styles. After mastering these martial arts he furthered his studies across the galaxy.

weaknesses:
-Still has a lot to learn about the force and does not yet know how to use a lightsaber. only knows how to enhance himself with the force at the moment.
-gets enraged fast
-Cocky
-can be too trusting sometimes

SHIP:
X-wing

BIOGRAPHY: Conner Wayne was born on Korriban to 2 Sith. When he was 15, he left and trained in the art of hand to hand combat. He joined a gang for a few years. During that time, Conner had went into a medical experiment designed to enhance his power, make him stronger and faster. After that, he left the gang and learned how to use the force to enhance himself even more. On his 18th birthday, he returned to Korriban to train in the ways of the Sith.

Matreya

Hey man, not judging, I tried to make a Batman character, but you might wanna run this by @[member="Tefraxis"] or one of the admin. As a site were trying to shy away from the whole Comic character thing. But none the less cool character. @[member="Conner Wayne"]

Eddie

E
I only wonder if Marvel concepts would be accepted here if they were adapted to this lore now, cause they ARE owned by the same company XD

Matreya

Doubt it. And I had a Green arrow and Batman characters lined up. Lucky for me it's simple to change green arrow to robin hood. I wanted a character similar to Deadpool from Marvel but gave up on it.

Matreya

I know @[member="Eddie"] when I got talked to about my Batman I was told that even Jacen Cavill was talked to and his is barely even similar (only using the suit not even using the name)

Eddie

E
Well, looking at my character, I'm only using a humanized version of Bowser for my appearance, and now that I think of it, I'm amazed I wasn't talked to yet even though it's only been a day XD

Thanks. I was hoping to find a Pic of just this characters face so this character would not have a Super S on him, but I could not. I am willing to change his face if it would be a problem using a comic book character as a playby.

Matreya

Using the face itself isn't really a problem, it's the whole character itself. I guess as long as it isn't an EXACT copy of the comic characters, and they don't refer to themselves as such you should be ok. My Batman character is still "the dark knight" but I can't refer to him as Batman...and idk you might want a new last name. But considering no one has said anything yet it might be cool. @[member="Conner Wayne"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom