Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confronted by the Dark

Just made this character and am looking to get his story started. I'm looking for any Dark Sided individual or individuals that would want to influence Zayden. I would prefer someone apart of The One Sith, but other Dark Side force users would work for this as well. The method you use to influence Zayden is up to you. You can fight him, persuade him, intimidate him, etc.

Zayden is currently located on Byss, so that's where this would take place. On the streets of Byss. Now, the outcome I am looking for is that Zayden loses to whatever the Dark Sided individual does and that individual would then take him to some Sith establishment for further influencing or something along those lines.

Whoever is game, we can discuss further details and such here or in messaging. The outcome doesn't have to go exactly like that, just something to go off of.

Edit:

One way for a Dark Sided force user to be able to find him is that the Dark Side has already planted itself within him. Oh, and he is force sensitive... so yeah, that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom