Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Confederate Stormtroopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaldo Moon

R
image0.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Uncommon
  • Deployment: Mass
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ Disciplined and Loyal
+ Various Sub-units

- Weak against enemy air support
- Weak against armored infantry
  • Description:
The Confederate Stormtroopers are remnant field army under the command of Don Delfino, who'd after the Galactic Empire fell became a loyal officer of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Do to his fondness of the Imperial style Don kept the plastoid stormtrooper armor and had it painted with Confederate Purple warpaint to show there new loyalty to the CIS. As a skilled political officer of the Empire, Don was successfully able to convince most of those under his command to remain in his corps when joining The Confederacy.

However, as some would expect a number of soldier left when Don let it be known that since the Empire was no more they were allowed to leave the corps. But to his surprise most of his soldiers remind loyal to him and the principles instilled in them by Don. Who preached of the importance to putting yourself on the line for others, and that even though the Galactic Empire isn't around, that doesn't mean they should go down with it. Acting as bastions of Peace, Liberty, and Security within Confederate space.

The Confederate Stormstroopers much like their former imperial selves have many sub-units, ranging anywhere from SwampTroopers, Shoretroopers, to Magma Troopers. Being able to outfit themselves with a wide variety of equipment fit for the situation.

[member="Don Delfino"]

This looks good to me, from our conversations on voice I already know what you're going for here. My only question for you is concerning your environmental weaknesses. You say they are unfit for arid and arctic environments, yet there is also the implication that they utilize a lot of the classic stormtrooper subtypes. Are there Confederate sandtroopers or snowtroopers? If so, we may need to reevaluate this unit's balance.

Renaldo Moon

R
[member="Zark"]

Hey, I got rid of the environmental weaknesses in favor of a more tactical one. Since I realized it didn't make much sense for them not to be sandtroopers but magmatroopers were okay. Thus making them pretty well fit for any environment is in more danger from more types of attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom