Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confederacy of the Outer Realms

[member="Solan Charr"]

I have a few questions of curiosity.

Will the positions of planetary representatives be open to anyone who applies, much like the GR Senate, and how much of a role will they play in the faction?

Also, can said representatives also hold a position in the military?

[member="Minna"]

Due to the Confederation being just that, a collection of planets seeking protection and growth rather than a single, governing body. A Planetary Representative is more secure in their position. As such they are also gladly allowed into the Military or the Aurorian Knights, a force order another member of the Confederacy wanted to construct which i am highly interested in seeing what they come up with. As for how much a role in the faction they play is dependent on how much work they put into things.

Further more their positions as representatives are diplomats and further more the ones in charge of diplomatic(of course) and economic prosperity. As i said above they are allowed into either the military or force group without question, as it is meant to be a very free level in terms of transitioning your skills. BUT precautions are taken for those whom are part of the force sect. Should someone be in the military, and much like with the precautions of the force sect. For example, they will only be given command of troops in battle if also a diplomat rather than all the time.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Well I have to say it's well thought out and a promising idea. I could consider making/putting a character in, but I might wait and see if I can think of something.
Good luck though, hope it takes off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom