Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concord Rising [Open]

Falks

The Mercenary
Falks noticed the droids weren't here to shoot warning shots, and had to think fast, so he grabbed the woman in one arm, and unholstede one of his slugthrower handcannons.(STHC) "Suck on this you filthy pieces of recycled scrap." Falks shot randomly in the dirrection of the drones, not taking aim, just to serve as a warning. Falks noticed the woman was about to become conscious. "are you alright miss?" He said firing his gun at the drones while slowly jogging with her in his arm.

[member="Zerrene Torran"] [member="Zun of Concord Dawn"]

Zun was running along side [member="Falks"] , panting a bit heavily and surprised the mercenary was able to carry her and shoot -- albeit blindly -- whilst on the run. This man must've had training somewhere, but there wasn't time to ponder.

The droids were indeed hostile and already clipped his leg. A few millimeters closer and he probably would've been stunned. To say the least, things weren't as bad as they could've been but they sure weren't getting better. It was hard enough carrying limp weight but to have to deal with a conscious and shocked person would probably not go over well. They needed a plan and in that moment the hunter saw a slope up ahead, the farm they were at was slightly elevated and nearing a water source. "Quickly! We need to push on a bit further and slide down that slope, I don't the droid's repulsorlifts will be able to navigate it as quickly as we can.", he spoke with a few pants in between words.

Falks

The Mercenary
Falks nodded, holstering his gun again carrying the woman in both arms so he could speed up his running. You could hear a slightly robotic noice comming from falks as he sped up running faster almost a whining sound. "Hey wake up miss, its not the time to sleep now." He yelled, as he was slightly out of breath from runnning with the extra weight. "Rifleman, why aren't you returning fire?"

[member="Zun of Concord Dawn"]

The real reason he didn't think of it was he didn't want to get stunned, or worse, but now that he did he had a pretty good reason.

"This is a long rifle, it takes time to line a shot.", he said almost nodding to himself in the process. He didn't mean for it to become his excuse, but the matter was true. He'd have to stay still to get a proper shot and during that point he could be hit.

[member="Falks"]

Falks

The Mercenary
Falks nodded as he quickly pressed on as they were soon near the farm house. "lets get inside where i can set up my LMG without getting the civilian in danger." He said stressed from the drones shooting stuns after him. He seemed calm, this most surtainly wasen't the first, second or fifth time he experienced getting shot at. "when we get inside the house i want you to look at the womans wounds, i wil fight off the drones and try to buy you some time."

Zun listened carefully to what he had to say.

"Sounds like a plan!", he responded ecstatically but really that was almost his own defensive mechanism to mask the fear. He hadn't been in a combat situation like this before; the worst were raiders who tried to rob their family farm but other than that they usually were poorer folk without weapons. [member="Falks"]

Falks

The Mercenary
Falks moved forward, storming into the farmhouse, breaking down the front door. "you'll be alright now miss." The drones seemed to be rather inactive as they lacked commands. Falks placed the woman on a couch as he unslinged his LMG looking for a good place to set it up. Falks then looked to Zun, giving him a sign to treat the woman. Falks reloaded his LMG and ajusted his bipod.

[member="Zun of Concord Dawn"] [member="Zerrene Torran"]

Falks

The Mercenary
Falks layed down on the floor a few meters into the house, pointing his LMG into the doorway waiting for the drones to enter. "ohh you're awake miss?" Falks shook his head. "You where part of a ship crash, i carried you out of there when shit hit the fan. Me and this gentleman are properly the reason why you're alive." Falks ajusted his sight speaking loud and clearly, making sure she could hear him.

Falks

The Mercenary
"It's scouting drones, but are you looking for something miss?" Falks looked through the doorway, as the drones seemed to have stopped their chase, but he still patiently waited for them to storm through the door any minute. "I've got a spare gun if you're able to shoot a handcannon." Falks unholstered a gun and placed it beside him, for her to pick up.

[member="Zerrene Torran"]

Zun began to render medical services on [member="Zerrene Torran"] , assuming she allowed it. He took out what he had left -- only to realize most of it was in his pack and he had left that behind at the crash site.

"Feth.", he muttered in response. He looked back to the Chiss female; almost ignoring [member="Falks"] presence entirely. "What happened?", he asked her trying to get a better understanding of her wound. He may have knew a little more than basic first aid but it wasn't exactly a strength of his. He could stop the bleeding and perhaps potentially eradicate the possibilities of an infection but she would definitely need true medical attention and more importantly water.

His eyes turned back the mercenary. "What's the status of those droids?", he asked whilst unslinging his rifle and setting it aside on the floor.

Zun frowned slightly, "I wasn't on the ship --", he paused for a moment at the thought before glancing to [member="Falks"] briefly and then continuing. "My guess is most died from the impact or due to the fire...", he quietly muttered the last few words before putting some pressure on the wound. "Does that hurt?", he asked.

Falks

The Mercenary
"I Think we're clear." Falks was still laying down aiming his gun at the doorway. He removed his helmet and placed it beside him. " i need a moment to cool down." his hair was soaked in sweat and multiple drops of sweat dripped down his forehead as he was out of breath. "I wish all jobs were this fun." He muttered with a hint of sarcasm as he picked himself up off the ground.

Zun nodded, after finishing the patchup work on the Chiss. "We should head out soon. The settlement is only a twenty minute walk from here.", he looked down to his 'patient' before back up to @Falks

Falks

The Mercenary
Falks picked himself up off the ground, adjusting his shoulder holster as he slung his LMG back into place. "May i assist you, miss?" Falks offered a shoulder for support, looking worried at her. We should get going they might come back to find us. Falks offered Zun to borrow one of his handcannon slugthrowers. "Here this'll be more usefull than your rifle if we meet drones."

(just came back from a vacation in germany sorry for long reply time :3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom