Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerning Map Updates

Map Updates Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/5927-map-thread-updates/

63b8s.jpg
Templates posted without the header will be in violation of the following rule:​
Please post in the format of the templates provided below. If you do not use the template, or you use the template incorrectly, your response will be ignored and deleted.

[background=#080808]For those of you this applies to (there's quite a few of you), this is your only warning.[/background]

Nai' Frerstal said:
What if you cant use the color due to computer problems?
Enigma said:
A better question would be "what if you can only use a phone to post map updates?"
Color is secondary.

Not being on a computer, though - ask a friend to post the update instead, or wait until you're at a computer to do it. This isn't rocket science, guys. Just copy and paste the entire template.

Nai' Frerstal

N
My computers been a jerk in the past couple of days, so copy and paste and colors are not in range.

Nai' Frerstal said:
My computers been a jerk in the past couple of days, so copy and paste and colors are not in range.
Then ask a friend/associate/someone in your faction to post it for you. If you lack all of these, consult an RPJ to see if they'll help you. I can't help your situation, but there's no exceptions for this announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom