Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compromised

13 was to busy panting from fatigue to really hear what she was talking about. His tongue rolled out of his mouth and his gums became dry as he huffed and puffed. Looking over to her when she mentioned the word romantic he grumbled and walked over to the water slowly. Dipping his muzzle into the crystal blue water and gulping it down with his large tongue he silently drank from the water.

@Eruna Delmarra

(Sorry i vanished xD PC is a derp)

Looking around Eruna said "We've lost them for now. And this place is pretty cut off. They'd need five of those things to get through the thick trees." looking back to 13 she said "Guess this is as good as any place to call base camp." With that in mind she walked to the side, out of sight from him before starting o undress. "I don't know about you, but I could use a nice bath."she knew that would make him look to her, revealing how she was taking off each article of clothing one by one. "All that killing and shooting and running has gotten me all dirty. I think I really need it, don't you?" she asked just s the tunic covering her chest dropped to the ground. Her head tendrils were dropped in front to cover but that didn't exactly help for @[member="Subject 13"].

13 soon had his fill of water and pulled his muzzle away from the nourishing liquid. Smacking his lips and laying himself down near the water he yawned and looked behind him cautiously. He needed to be ready to run again if they ever came around and now that he was partially recharged and fully alert he could do a better job at protecting himself. And her if necessary. Speaking of 'her' where was she? She had a tendency to stalk off silently when he was not paying attention...turning his head around until he found her when he saw she had practically stripped down his body language and expression was that of disbelief. His ears dropped and his tail paused in mid sway as his eyes just stared for a moment...why the heck was she like that at a time like this? 13 shook the thoughts in hid mind away and buried his muzzle into the dirt and growled irritated. She knew how to mess with him as if it where her own art form....covering his eyes with a paw he tried to focus on other things except her...attractive body. if he was even allowed to say that.

@Eruna Delmarra

Knowing he took it to note how she looked Eruna smirked as she took off everything else. His eyes still averted from her, Eruna walked over and into the pool of water, eaving only her head visible for the moment. She looked back up to @[member="Subject 13"], lifting herself a bit so more of her body was exposed, but nothing too naughty, before asking "Care to join me? Plenty of room. But I think you'll be better in regular you form. Don't want all that wet dog smell all over the place do we?"

'This women is so strange...females always seem to be devious these days...' 13 thought to himself. Being sure not to peek at her just be to called a pervert later he kept his mind straight and yawned. Revealing his long sharp canines and watching as she dunked herself into the water and growled lightly and began to clean himself. Licking his arm and paw his ear twitched when she asked him if he wanted to join her. Opening an eye and looking over to her he used telepathy to give her a short response. "No thank you...i normally clean myself this way. Although...you civilized beings find it strange." He explained simply. Craning his neck back and licking along his side.

@Eruna Delmarra

Hearing the voice she jumped a bit, soon realizing it was @[member="Subject 13"] using another odd power. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you, 13?" she asked with a bit amusement. "Well fine then. Means ore for me." she finished as she swam around, often lifting her legs up in full view for him to see. "So what did you do to end up here?" she asked, still bathing. "Don't tell me these mercs actually got a drop on you."

The large canine continued to clean himself when suddenly the women replied. Commenting on his so called 'surprise' 13 almost forgot how weak her force signature was...it made sense she was not familiar with that specific skill. After all, 13 did not learn it until he spend a few months in his animal skin. It made it easier to communicate with others considering he could not simply speak. Looking up every so often when she would do something he considered 'teasing' he tried to just distance himself in attempts to be less awkward than what he already was. Standing up and looking over the edge of the water he dipped his head into it and took a drink as he replied. 'I was there on a job...information was probably leaked.' he responded simply. 'I'd rather not talk about it...or talk at all.' He told her. Hinting he did not like to speak. Lifting his head up he suddenly felt his paw slip in the mud and he instantly fell into the water with a large splash. Panicking and thrashing around violently he threw his claws up and clenched a nearby sunken tree to prevent himself from sinking. Snarling angrily at himself as he tried to get out of the water...he could not swim in this form. He was far to large and he never learned how.

@Eruna Delmarra

Eruna had been leaning her head against a nearby rock when @[member="Subject 13"] explained what had happened. She jumped up when she heard him crash into the water before seeing him panic and trash before finding a tree. She shook her head and smiled while saying "Hey, scardy cat, it's not exactly deep." After a moment she swam over until she was next to him and said "Told you it's better if you're human. Need a hand?"

Well where he was it was deep considering his hind legs could not find the ground...it was a lake not a pond. Or was it? 13 was not exactly sure but either way he did not like being in deep water in this form in fear of drowning. Looking over to Eruna as she swam over to him she mentioned being human might of been better and he simply nodded. Closing his eyes and taking a few minutes to shift he slipped out of his canine skin with ease and relaxed. His body was...badly scarred and he had no significant amount of muscle to him seeing as he was fairly lightweight. White strands of hair hung before his eyes and 13 coughed a little, averting his gaze to Eruna and baring his sharp teeth at her. "Why...are you so nice to me?" he finally asked...just wanting to get the question out of the way.

@Eruna Delmarra

She watched him transform and, being coy as ever, gave a low sailor's whistle at the sight of him naked. Then he asked that all important question to which Eruna shrugged a little. "To be honest....I understand what you're going through." she sighed before telling him how she lost her parents at a young age and, after they were gone, she had nowhere else to go but to the streets. From there it was nothing but a life of living off what she could find. No friends or family to look to. She was on her own until the Sith found her, or rather she found them, and gave her a chance at a new stronger life. "So is that good enough for you?" she asked @[member="Subject 13"] after she was done.

13s ear twitched when she whistled and he glanced at her with narrowed eyes. What was that suppose to mean? Was it another thing people like her did? he tried not to think about it and just sat there. Slowly letting go of the tree and laying his back against the edge of the pool he sunk himself into the water to about his nose and just closed his eyes as she explained her story. He nodded in understanding as she went on about her childhood and how she was raised. It was...a similar story to his. So he suppose he understood where she was coming from. Thinking about the question he asked he wondered if he asked the right one...maybe the question he really wanted to ask was why she was flirting with him. At any rate he looked up at her and blinked. Lifting his head above water and allowing his gaze to drop downward. Avoiding her eyes he spoke. "Yes...i suppose it is. And by the way...my name is Darsha." he whispered, sinking his head back into the water. He figured she should at least know his name.

@Eruna Delmarra

"Darsha." she repeated, as if trying to get used to calling him that. She nodded for a moment before saying "Nah. @[member="Subject 13"] just has too nice a ring to it." she smiled, letting him know she was joking, before seeing him relax. Taking the chance she submerged herself in the water, swimming towards him. When she resurfaced she was right in front of his face, her body almost up against his. Her hands rested on his thighs for support as she was eye-to-eye with him. "You know you're cute, even if the Sith want your head and I'm supposed to bring it to them."

13 felt his eye twitch when she continued to call him subject 13...the name given to him by his 'creators.' And the name he kept throughout his life...no matter. It was his own fault for allowing himself to be reduced to a mere number. Looking at her as she swam over to him his expression remained unamused although his ears laid flat upon his skull and he blushed uncontrollably. Feeling his tail wrap around her waist in a type of defense he continued to avoid eye contact in fear of spiking the others anger. A animal thing...when she told him she Sith wanted his head he nodded as if he where being scolded. "If it where that easy...i would be dead...but your probably closer to doing it than you think." He murmured, holding his breast as she touched his thigh.

@Eruna Delmarra

Felling his tail around her she smiled at him, not caring if it was intentional or not. When he mentioned how close she was to killing him she smirked, both by the comment and his reaction to her touching him, before Eruna said "Yeah. Funny how that is. But I don't think I would. You're way too cute to just kill like that." One of her hands moved up to his chest, running around his stomach, as she said "And it wouldn't be as fun without you around now would it?" Her hand then went lower and lower....and lower. @[member="Subject 13"]

13 did not really understood why she did not just kill him. After all...as far as he knew all sith followed orders no matter how mundane the task may be and for her to not do the job she was given...it was treason wasn't it? Or something along those lines. However...the more she called him 'cute' the more inferior he felt because being called cute seemed to degrading for some reason. She moved her hand up his chest and his heartbeat quickened...feeling her hand move lower...and lower. Until she was starting to move in on his manhood 13 felt his face turned red and he looked to the side. Trying to ignore the feeling catching in his throat.

@Eruna Delmarra

Seeing his reaction she giggled a bit before using her other hand to move his face to he looked right at her. "First time?" she asked. Before he could answer she moved in closer and said "That's okay. Mine too." She then moved her lips closer to his until they were kissing. While her one hand was still beneath he water, the other moved up to the back of his head and pushed it closer to they were still kissing.

@[member="Subject 13"]

*FADES INTO BLACK*
13 was exhausted after that rather intense show of what others called 'love'. Resting on Eruna's chest 13's ears continued to swivel around as his kept his eyes closed. Listening to her heartbeat for a long while as he growled lightly. So that was what sex was? He cold not lie...it was something he rather enjoyed and that was coming from someone who rarely took interest in anything. But he had taken an interest in her...yes. He had defiantly taken a keen interest in the red Twi'lek.

@Eruna Delmarra

When morning came Eruna woke to find @[member="Subject 13"] still sleeping. She smirked before softly moving him off in order to retrieve her cloths and gear. After putting everything on she heard a branch snap in the distance. Quickly he ducked behind a bush as she saw two more mercs coming. She did not have time to warn 13 as they came closer and spotted him lying naked nearby. Both aimed their weapons to fire but Eruna had come from behind and drove both of her sabers into their backs. When they dropped dead she looked to 13 and said "We need to move. Now."

13 opened his eyes when he heard Eruna stab the two of the mercs. Turning his head to face her he snarled to himself angrily for letting himself doze off and loose his guard. Nodding at her statement he took a few moment to focus and quickly shifted back into his canine skin. Shaking his fur about he padded up to her and scooped her up again, keeping her on his back he looked around and growled, taking off in the direction away from them.

@Eruna Delmarra

"What we need to do if find a ship." she explained. "Find a way off this planet and away from the mercs. Unfortunately the only ships around belong to the mercs. Meaning we're going to have to come up with one hell of a plan if we want to get one." she made him stop before saying "Then there's that battleship speeder we need to deal with. They might have a base camp or something, but that means actually going towards the mercs." She rubbed her chin while saying"Decisions, decisions." @[member="Subject 13"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom