Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Completed" Prefix

There should be a "Completed" prefix in the Art Forum so that when someone's request has been seen to they can let everyone else know. This also makes it easier to see who is still waiting for someone to help them out.

EDIT: There should be one for the RP forums too (Open and Closed) so that it's easier for mods to archive roleplays when they're finished.

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Adiara Drelas"]
I suspect it might be useful for Dev Threads too.

A completed tag for dev threads is silly. Its not hard to just link it. Also provides a lazy way out for the person dealing with the submission to not read it. i think its a good idea for artwork, BUT NOT DEV THREADS. [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Not that I am a higher member, and have not many rights to say, however I think it could work for Dev Threads AFTER they are all linked and everything.

So when it is approved, everything is worked out, then we could do a "Complete" tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom