Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Compiled Notes on Ithorian Population Centers For Master Jade

-

Subject: Diplomatic Notes: Ithorian Diasporas

[NOTE: The following consular diplomatic report was compiled for Jedi Master Romi Jade Romi Jade only.]

Subject: Ithorian Population Centers - Status of Demarché: Procurement of Aid In Stabilizing Ecospheres

Master Jade,

I can confirm your suppositions. It would seem that there have been quite a few attempts at wiping this information from the Archives. Whether that was on purpose or merely a result of data loss during the disbandment of the Academy Network, remains unknown. I have, however, a few connections here that have helped me restore some content and connect a few dots.

The current centers of Ithorian population I have been able to restore are located on the following Planets:

These are locations with a consistent history of Ithorian settlement. Though, I was able to locate one more located on Varunda IX -- you can use this information to update your own files.

When we spoke last, I informed you that I would be reaching out to make an appeal for aid in the plan for re-stabilizing Wild Space. I've sought out several herds since then, and have only managed to get one to respond. Naymaw Nadon, a respected spiritual leader among his people because of his ability to feel the Force, leads a herd that sought refuge here on Varunda after the destruction of Ithor.

Several talks have commenced for the sake of the war-torn planets that would have need for his herd. Per our conversation, and your interest, it would seem you were right about Ithorians being the fair choice for their knowledge of ecospheres and biology, and thus Naymaw' herd are open to the idea of discussing helping restore Drael territory to its former glory. It would seem the loss of life has been felt even here, as Naymaw has described the echoes that have spurned his people into consistent practice of old old traditions.

I've returned to the Jutrand Academy to report this news to various colleagues of mine. In the meantime, Naymaw has agreed to reach out to various other entrenched groups on the surface. Things seem to be going according to plan, no parties have backed out yet. When I am back on Varunda, we should have at least an answer.

If things shall shift, you will be the first to know.

May the Force be with you.

Last edited:
Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Not long after Master Naata Sil Naata Sil sent her report to Romi Jade Romi Jade , an obsolete but valuable datafile came into her possession through the nature-priest Naymaw Nadon. The file came from his predecessor, Umwaw Moolis. It comprised research from an Ithorian merchant named Chodo Murr. Twenty years back or thereabouts, Murr had done his level best to map the entire Ithorian diaspora, so far as the clouding of the Dark Age allowed. The file confirmed Master Sil's research and pointed out a number of other worlds with significant Ithorian populations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom