Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Company Unexpected

image0.jpg

Planet Takodana, Western Reaches Mid Rim Territories,
Tag: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

It was early evening at the spaceport of Kanata. People of multiple species and cultures move about, or stand amongst themselves haggling or just talking. Nearby construction droids were repairing a burned down shop as an anxious Gran in silk robes cursed under his breath. Meters away a pair of Transdosen sisters in blue spacer outfits argued with one another in their languages while their Duros navigator stood by and rolled his red eyes in resignation.

Wearing a gray cloak concealing most of her upper armor saved for the T-Visor of the helmet Minerva observed from a chair. Her focus was on a pair, human tech expert Ito Sumi and a Pantroan male medic, Neze Hitan, browsing the market while talking. She can tell they were having a good time judging by the medic's laughter and Sumi's grin. Technically it was shopping but Minerva knew better they were dating whether they would admit it or not.

Honestly she was happy for them. As long as they don't let their new relationship interfere with their duties she'll let it be. The sight made her a bit envious but Minerva let that feeling flow away. Minerva was watching them to make sure they're okay since they're on shore leave outside of Alliance Space.

Both can handle themselves but it doesn't hurt to have some extra eyes now and then.

The cloaked Mandalorian then chuckled, whispering to herself.

"Is it me or am I becoming like an older sister or mother?"

At her own question she chuckled again. Either way it was true.

Last edited:
Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Takodana
| Objective | Respite

More often than not, the Nite Owls were a quiet lot. As the very best of what Clan Kryze had to offer and the Alor's honor guard, a certain degree of professionalism was expected of them - and discretion as well. Cloaked in moonlight and armed with the wisdom and patience of their namesake, they walked calmly amongst the crowds, keeping some distance between each individual member to avoid drawing attention to the group as a whole. The sight of a beskar-clad stranger was quickly spotted by the "vanguard" of the troupe and relayed back to the rest through their private comms, leading to the Alor parting from the others to make her approach, casually walking up to the one she had only ever seen through battlefield assessments.

"Su cuy'gar, ner'vod", spoke the woman calmly, her helm still shrouded beneath her cowl. It was best for her to approach the woman by herself for now, rather than making her think that the vengeance of the Enclave was descending upon her in the form of a brutal squad of commandos. The greeting was, as their language often made it, just as much that as a statement of fact. Slowly turned her head to properly face her, she allowed the warrior of the Galactic Alliance a look at her helm, partially hidden as it was by her garb: a Y visor staring right into her eyes, and battle-scarred markings that inspired fears in many a foe thanks to their weathered and inhuman nature. The softly glowing blue lighhts off to the sides would have been beautiful, if not for the faded white of the faceplate itself - or the intense "stare" of the Jaig Eyes. A mark of her status as a veteran of many, many battles, renowned and celebrated for her remarkable courage and adherence to Mandalorian honor.

"I never thought you and I would meet face to face anywhere else than a battlefield. How goes the hunt?"

Tag: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

Minerva had chosen the high position to watch with a vantage point. So when a cloaked figure approached from the steps she calmly made sure her arms were within reach of the blasters still holstered. The commando can't tell much but the stranger had a stride that hinted at strength. It was when the latter spoke in Mando'a cause her to widen her eyes inside the helm. When the stranger turned the hood, her immediate shock wore off.

Staring back at the other visor Minerva at first said nothing. Her younger self would've jumped up and shook her adopted kin's hand gladly but wariness remained. Yet the greeting itself convicted Minerva and after clearing her throat replied.

"Scuy'gar."

Indeed she knew what those markings meant on the other warrior's helmet. She was dealing with a veteran but who exactly. At the second statement Minerva stiffen in posture ready to shoot at the slightest inclination of an attack. Yet she knew if the Enclave would be more direct about killing someone. Still the question slightly confused Minerva.

"I don't know which hunt you mean? You seem to know me which is surprising but I guess denouncing the Enclave publicly must've earned a little notice. But if you were really Enclave we wouldn't be having this conversation knowing what they do to those considered traitors.“

Jenn would be able to tell the younger warrior remained cautious as she asked.

“Who are you?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom