Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Company Resources

Hello Chaos and thank you for checking in on this. I'm hoping to start a recycling-based company and am looking at art resources to help spruce it up a bit. I have little experience with editing software and am looking for artists to help flesh out some of the work I have done so far.

There are a few things I looking for assistance with:
1. Logo
2. Banner
3. Templates (at some point)

For those that are interested, thank you.

For the first, I have played around a bit, emphasis on a bit, and came up with the picture below. I am a bit torn on the colours and design, but I think the shapes are definitely the direction I want to go in. I am looking at cooler colours. The triangle I would like to play with the recycling symbol used in the real world. It would be nice to make the circle symmetrical in design, insofar as messing with its effects rather than the shape itself. Beyond that, I think additional embellishments would be great, but I am not entirely certain what direction to go in. I'm open to adding to it, experimenting, etc.
a3YRz1.png

For the banner, I made the following. The initials are ECO so I figured it would be good to keep them in. I am looking at having an idyllic style background, and including the logo on one side. My thinking, as a non-business educated person, was to leave a part of the banner open to the natural background. Again cooler colours, but otherwise I'm open to messing around.
a3YDlJ.png

I really don't know much about templates or how they work, I am just impressed with what I see all these amazing artists coming out with and thinking at some point it might be a good idea to look at it for a professional appearance. Both for a storefront, and for big company announcement style things.

I know I'm asking for a lot here, at least I think it is alot, but I hope some generous souls will be willing to pitch in on one or more of the parts. I don't know exactly what I can do to return the favor, maybe an RP sometime? Thanks again to any and all who read through this and gave it a shot.

Last edited:
Dang, had that issue before, seems to work for some but not others. Oh well, thank you very much for pointing it out! Gone ahead and switched it out for links to the pictures instead. Did that work Tearstone Tearstone ?

Just on the off chance, what is the more common image sharing program here? Evidently, Google Photos works in a way I do not fully understand.

Yeah, Vigilant Vigilant that works now.

I don't use Google Photos, specifically because they are bad at image hosting. If you want a great image host I would suggest hitting NickPic Host. They're kind of low-key but they are free. More over, the service is designed by RP'ers for RP'ers like you and me. They allow pretty large images, offer you a ton of options, are great at sorting, and easy to use. Been using them for years now, and other than pointing to files on Discord, they are all I use for my image hosting needs. They do one job, but they do it super well. Never had a single regret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom