Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Company 4 Sale

Ok I've recently found out [member="Joza Perl"] is not in my possesion, sadly might I add.
So my current bid is this: 3 Organic Ships, 4 Missile Attack Launchers and of course [member="Lyth Meran"] 's de-attached wings.

[member="Zef Halo"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Klesta"]

Matreya

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Make sure to always keep track of how many of those ships you have. I believe I have seen you offer two of them, but say you still have 12.

[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Werah Unon"]
-x1 Baka Bodyglove ~ 100% Kinetic Absorption for a time
-x1 HF-1 Boots ~ Run ultra fast for a time
-x1 quiver of Mando Reapers ~ Beskar specific arrows, cuts like butter (also would like to note that a quiver is 35, and is the most I have ever offered)
-x3,000,000 credits
-x1 Note Reading ~ "Keep it in the family vod!"

[member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Matsu Ike"]

If this is still ongoing I would like to offer a 5% stake in GEAR for the purchase of the company and the transfer of manufacturing rights to these products. I'll also throw in 10 million credits and access to all future products for testing purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom