Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Companies of Service?

So companies that, instead of producing stuff, offers a service are what I looking into. What are their Tier limitations?

I am almost certain that this question has been asked before, given that I have seen companies like this before. But I thought to ask because I could not see any answer. Thank you for your time.

In my case, i believe I'm more likely to have resources, and areas I can work in. As a security company, part of my expansion is with precincts. By expanding in tier, I can have more precincts which gives me more bases of operations. This cuts down on response time, and gives me safe houses if my clients need a haven.

[member="Ultimatum"]

Ultimatum said:
So companies that, instead of producing stuff, offers a service are what I looking into. What are their Tier limitations?
There are no tier limitations in terms of what they can do or how to roleplay them.

I am able to turn every interaction into some sort of business contract, agreement, networking, construction of facilities, hiring of new personnel, an auction, and expo, a fundraiser --- literally any thread can be used to market a service company.

I'd say it is easier to tier up service companies than straight up production companies that focus on contracts on products, but that's just me.

Granted, I enjoy tiering up companies so it is pretty easy for me to tier up service companies like ATC, Southern Systems Business Bazaar, Yum Bunnies Restaurants, etc.

Enjoy and have fun; service companies are a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom