Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Companies look here!

Because I know I'm not the only one.

Those who have companies and want to lend a hand to explore, expand, trade, or do what have you with GA or in the area GA is looking at ( Sullust and around that area) jot yourself down here.

What would you like to see done for companies with GA? Is there something you would like help in? Any ideas, needs, requirements, or suggestions, toss them in here!

Firemane/ARGH can obviously sell weapons and such to GA or develop them. And help with setting up planetary defences.

We're presently not in the area GA is setting up shop due to some restructuring during the event, but I'm always looking to expand to friendly planets.

I'll go set up a thread for companies to come in and start talking with the alliance.

Feel free to set up shop in terms of expansion. As the GA continues to grow, they'll start doing contracts and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom