Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community Galactic Event Submissions End Sunday, August 16

Link to the announcement: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63565-the-communitys-galactic-event/

Try to organize your thoughts as best you can. Organization in your submission is the first key to getting it submitted.

Make sure you're submitting your ideas to your favorite RPJ, and double check with them to make sure they're posting it to the Staff Team. The final two weeks of August will be planning/deliberation between Staff and the selected Event Team, and I expect the event to begin sometime in early September.

--------

Also, this is a call out to all of the artists within the community - I want you, not me, to create the art for the event this time. That includes the treasured "Timeline" entry which will have a permanent residence in the SWRP CHAOS lore until the end of days. I'd love to see some original artwork, and even though we've already reached out to one of our favorite artists, I want to see more!

If you're an artist and willing to contribute - we're looking for actual original content, not photomanipulation - PM me! I'd love to see some demo artwork if available.

------

I'm ecstatic with all the great ideas I'm seeing, and can't wait for the community to once again throw down on their own event. And even if your idea isn't chosen, all isn't lost yet - shelf it for later, for it could possibly be a weekend event or even another community galactic event.

Remember, this isn't a competition. Your idea might not get chosen because it's bad timing or because it conflicts with something we plan on doing or have done. I'd recommend not spoiling it - you never know when an idea's time might be, and you don't want people knowing the story before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom