Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commoner of Commonor.

Titan

Commonor, a world ripe for the picking. a world to be manipulated. a world to be investigated. Titan was strolling through the streets, minding his own buisness, when he sees this big poster in front of his eyes. So he looks at it and reads it, and you know what it says? It says that the planet he's on, Commonor, is looking for a Vice President. If you want to apply go straight for the following address. So Titan read the address, and calmly walked walked at a brisk pace, towards the listed office building. Once he arrived, he entered the building and applied for an intervew. After he was in the waiting room for a while, he got an interview. Apparently the person conducting them was the President, so Titan sat down in his most dignified manner and waited.

[member="Lady Kay"].

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay wasn't in the Presidential Palace this time. She wanted a change of scenery. So this time she was conducting interviews in the Minister's building. A few people had already been questioned by her, but she wasn't quite sure about them. Many people in the Commenori government had to be removed due to scandals and bribery. It was difficult to know who to trust, and any new hires, well she knew that she had to be prepared to fire them too if need be.

Next on the list was a man by the name if [member="Titan Kryze"] . It seemed as though he was a Mandalorian. Not all were blood thirsty warmongerers. There were some that held a high honour like the Raxian Empire. Time to find out what sort he was and whether or not they could work together. That was an important factor in this.

She opened the door to the waiting room. "Titan Kryze? I'm ready for you now." Kay stepped inside the meeting room at sat down at the long table. There was tea and refreshments on hand at it's centre. "Let's get right to this, shall we? Can you tell me a bit about yourself?"

Titan

Titan walked into the room and sat down. "As you apparently know, my name is Titan Kryze, CEO, Owner, and General Manager of Kalevala Hypernautics. And a few other legitamate buissness ventures." He paused for a for a moment before continuing, "I came here looking for permission to expand and this looks like the perfect job for that." Titan actually was here on a different job, but that was not for now. At least, well, now. "I assume you are the planet's President?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded as [member="Titan Kryze"] enquired about who she was. "I am the Madam President, yes." She picked up her cup of tea that was still half full from her previous meeting. "And how much expansion are you talking about? I'll need to make sure that we have sufficient space available. Also, what other business ventures are you partaking in?"

Titan

"My company prefers to have its construction facilities mainly in space, its easier to move out then as well. But for our armor making facilities, their ussally an acre or so large and a couple kilometers high." Titan paused for a moment before continuing, "I am bidding for two companies that go by the name Chailindria group and Chailindria Datatech. As well as trying to start up a saber crystal selling service." Which was all true, but Titan didn't tell [member="Lady Kay"] about him thinking about moving into less... legitimate ventures.

Kay-Larr

"This is a heavy traffic region of space, so any construction will have to be in only certain areas. We don't want anyone to come out of the hyperlanes and crash into your facilities." She had a sip of her tea as he spoke of his armour building facilities. "Would your armour facilities also be in space? I don't know how much of Commenor that you've seen, but our terrain doesn't allow for buildings that are over 2000 metres (over 6,500 ft). This is not Coruscant. Our tallest building is 40 stories high." If [member="Titan Kryze"] still wanted that height, he would have to go underground. And that would be very time consuming and costly.

Titan

"I'm not the best at math, so it's just a rough estimate. The actual measurments are probably much shorter. And yes, the production facilities are in space, but the salefronts are down on the surface." Titan blached inside his helmet at the mention of crashes, "You're right on the crash part,imagine the paper work. And casulties." Titan popped his knuckles and removed his helmet revealing his black, buzz cut, hair and black eyes. "So can we come to a deal, I work for you as Vice president in return for access for my companies in the system?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay raised a brow slightly. It seemed as though [member="Titan Kryze"] thought of her as a bit of a pushover or a rug to walk on. So far, all that she had learned of him were of his want to secure and grow his businesses, yet he seemed to not know much about the area in which he wanted to invest. Nor did he even give a hint of wanting to find out. Hmm. That didn't bode well for him.

She held up her hand and shook her head a little. "Not quite yet. You haven't told me anything about yourself, nor anything that you could do for me that would make this work for myself, as well as Commenor. There is far more to this world than just where to place your factories and shops."

Titan

"I really thought I did..." Titan said, he shook his head he really had thought he talked about himself, he needed to work on improving his memory, that could be a problem. "If I place shops and production facilities in and around here it creates well paying jobs for those who need them. The money generated I prefer to invest nearby where I make it. Which helps to grow the planet's economy. Which, in turn, creates more jobs if spent correctly." Titan paused for a moment to catch his breath, "And what do you need to know about me? Political and Millitary experience? Housing status? Habits? Level of Hygine?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Well his expansion on his ideas was a little better. The economy did need a bit of a boost after what had happened with the previous administration. Trickle-down economics doesn't work, and the growing crime and number of Crime Lords on the planet was evident of that. But she didn't touch on what [member="Titan Kryze"] had spoken of with regards to growing the economy. Instead Kay focused on his last set of questions. "Yes, I'd like to know more about you personally. For example your upbringing, where your moral compass lies, your stance on the political and war situations throughout the Galaxy. We have various Governments and organizations building and wanting to build Embassies here, so such things are crucial for this position."

Titan

"I prefer to stay on the right side of Mandalorian law, and the law of whatever planet I am currently on. I also attempt to keep my involvment with Crime Syndicate's to a bare minimum, if any. Stance on political and war situations. Let me think about that. As for my upbringing I was raised on Arkania, my mother's home planet, my father was the Alor of Clan Kryze we had been banished during the 400 year darkness so we'd been moving around through the galaxy. Unfortunently my mother died when I was 11 years old. My father died when I was 18. Standard Mandalorian upbringing other than the parental deaths really. My dad remarried before he died so I have a step brother who goes by the name of Veker." Titan replied, "Political situations, Corusant is probably better in Alliance hands than Sith. The One Sith were, maybe still are, dying so if they do collapse. There's going to be a mad grab for trade planets like this. The republic is barely holding together, no offense if you're with them. The Sith Triumtive is a fledling goverment. The crusaders have been justified in front of Manda'lor, so their fine. This may be a slightly biased opinion but the Clans are fine as well. Anything else" He doing some quick research that had just popped up in his neaural impant. Unfortunently the data was scarce so he decided to search on a different engine.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay nodded a little as she listened. She knew of one Arkanian, and he was a mad scientist that held her captive for a time, torturing her to learn of her healing ability until her late husband rescued her. But she couldn't colour them all with the same brush. His views on certain governments caused her to raise an eyebrow. But that could be for personal reasons as well. "I am not with the Republic, no. Though I used to be in what feels like a long time ago. What I care about is that people do good. The Crusades...well, this sector was attacked due in part to that. Women and children were targeted and slaughtered in worlds that had done nothing to them and only recently began to be under the Republic's reign. That is deplorable actions and hardly honourable of anyone. I'd expect such things from the darkest of governments, not from ones that claim to be righteous or doing it for the good of their people. I had already pledged that our soldiers and military will not be attacking anyone or wandering the Galaxy to participate in any wars. As there are plenty of Embassies being built here, the defence of Commenor is paramount. And if you say that there will be a mad grab for planets like this, then you should clearly be able to see why we would need all of our forces here and to not take part in what's going on around us. It may be selfish, but so far it has helped us to survive and has saved us from invasion."

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

"I was...Unaware of the Civillian casualties." Titan responded, he had been. Was the crusade not all it had been cracked up to be? "As for the defence of Commenor, I can provide ships for its defence." He could indeed provide ships for its defense. A variety of ships in fact. Titan Industries had been started as a ship and vehicle production company at its start after all. "I see why you would want to keep your forces here. Do you have any other questions?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

She raised a brow. "They were not casualties, they were murdered. I know people that bore witness to it. They were dragged out of their homes, their hiding places and then executed. At times the parents were forced to watch their children die before they themselves were cut down." There was not anger in her voice but sadness and disappointment.

Kay nodded her head to [member="Titan Kryze"] 's offer of ships. "Thank you for the protection of your ships. We have other ships from the Raxian Empire, from Lord Sin's companies and soon even the First Order that will be looking after us. Commenor has shipyards of it's own, however they are mostly abandoned at the moment. My plan is to get them running again so that we won't have to be entirely reliant on others. We'll have our own fleets to go along with our invisibility shield. But that will all take time."

Kay brought out her datapad from her satchel, turned it on and went to the appropriate page before sliding it over to him. "Here is the contract for your term. Keep in mind that as with all other Ministerial positions, it can be taken from you by me at any time. Steps have been taken to ensure that I cannot be usurped. Only the Elders of Commenor hold the power to remove me and claim a new leader, should I be killed. They hold all the power as to who can or cannot be permitted to run in the Presidential race. Their location is kept secret, but perhaps one of these days they will request to have you brought to them."

Titan

Titan grimaced inside his helmet, was war not all that he had thought it was, previously he had only thought about the glory of battle. Not the horror and death it inflicted upon civillians. "An invisibility shield? Interesting." Titan said when [member="Lady Kay"] mentioned such an object. Titan read the entire contract, it was fair and well worded. "These are agreeable terms, do I need to sign anything or what?" Titan asked, to be honest he hadn't had much political dealing before so he was somewhat cluless.

Kay-Larr

Kay shook her head. "Not here. You have a copy waiting in your office to be signed. Any assistant that you hire would send it to my own." She held out her hand to him. "I look forward to working with you [member="Titan Kryze"] . Any large decisions must be run through by me, as well as permits for I need to sign them. I have new Ministers being hired and will gather you all together for a meeting soon. Shall I show you to your office?"

Titan

"Sure." Titan replied, he wasn't sure how often he would be in his office compared to some of the other ministers. But he would try and use it some. Titan shook her hand, "Nice meeting you." he responded standing up and letting himself out the door. Once he was in his office he signed teh application and sent it down to [member="Lady Kay"]'s office.

Kay-Larr

Kay had meant to show [member="Titan Kryze"] to his office herself, but he seemed perfectly happy to find it on his own. Maybe he asked for directions? She wasn't sure. Most men didn't. Regardless he obviously found it as it didn't take long for the signed contract to arrive once she had gone to her own office. She wasn't quite sure of what to think of him yet for he seemed to have two personalities. Hmm. Well, it only matters on how he works. At least he had a bit of an open mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom