Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Common Threads

"Sort of," Kyra admitted, picking up stray screws and clearing herself space. "I mean, yes, I will do that now. But I was offering something… larger." She took a deep breath, something she seemed to do frequently lately, and frowned down at the black and gold saber placed before her.

"Think visions, of sorts? I can see what happened in a space. Our energy imprints on a the world around us. Rain can't rinse that off, and while you can remove objects that belong to the story…" She gingerly picked up the hilt.

"You can never erase the past all together. This, however, will have its limitations." She admitted, running her thumb over the engravings of the single object he had brought back. It wasn't a whole setting that she could fall in tune with, but it was something. . "Now shh."

She closed her eyes and let the aurora around the hilt begin to form. It rang like a bell through her mind, growing clearer the longer she focused on it.

Images began to bubble forward-- old, older-- no, she pushed it all aside and listened for the very faint toll of pain.

"Ferraro?" She confirmed.

"... he surprised her," she started, watching the way it Jem's skin flushed silver as she dropped the hilt.

Last edited:
He listened intently to her explanation of the talent she had acquired. Psychometry, but not really psychometry. Kyra remarked the limitations of her skill on Jem's abandoned hilt and Dagon was quick to chime in, "...we can still go to--"

"Now shh."

Okay then.

Her eyes were shut and a moment later wavelets rippled through the flow of the Force emanating from Kyra's connection with the blade. He strained his own link to the ethereal to try and discern anything himself but to no avail.

"Firrerreo." he corrected her quietly.

"He surprised her?" he asks, a faint surprise crossing his face. His initial assumption had been she'd deliberately rendezvoused with Solipsis. He vividly recalled the disconcertment with which she left to allegedly disable explosives as the two moved towards the palace on Cato. "What else?" he asked, bluntness on his tongue.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Kyra's mind strained, the tethers of connection to the moment growing weak and undefined. "I don't know," she admitted. "She dropped the hilt then." It had all fallen into a vague wash of tension-- the concept of rain-- the brush of a foot backing away. Kyra tried to follow the threads to the next defining moment, but there was nothing, and then-- Panic. She gasped, Dagon's face flooding her inner eye.

The hilt fell out of her hands and knocked over her drink. It all scattered in a wave of metal and bubbly liquid. Kyra didn't respond, her eyes wild and disoriented-- just like his had been that day.

It took her a moment to remember where she was, and another moment to realize this wasn't her pain. It was his.

"I-I-"

The Jedi carefully examined the features on her face as if it would give him more answers than her laconic explanation. She looked like she was going through a whole trial trying to recollect past events foreign to her.

The Force rippled from her in waves that grew larger and larger with each passing moment before she sharply gasped and Jem's lightsaber fell out of her hands.

The hilt crashing down knocked his inquisitive stare away and his hands softly grabbed the Zeltron by the arms, "Kyra? What's going on?... you okay?" he asked, concern emerging in his voice. "Kyra?"

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

A vision took hold.

A glance at his watch-- 10:03.

Gaze shifting upwards, neon signs glowing against a dark sky-- Cat's Prowl

Gaze shift down, level marker-- 31

Mental lists being run through-- check check check-- Emotions. Beating hearts, anticipation. A gun raised, a door opens.

"Jem."

A bang,
and Kyra was torn away. She gasped, disoriented as she clutched at her sister's counter. Her palm stuck to sticky soda dribbling everywhere. "I know where you can find her," she rasped, her voice hoarse.

She looked up at him then, her eyes alert and pained as she held his own.

"But you aint gonna like it."

He strengthened his hold over her arms when she snapped preventing her from potentially collapsing. "Are you o--" eyes were filling up with concern.

"I know where you can find her," she interrupted him fast, feeling the need to utter her revelation as if it would disappear like a dream after a few blinks.

"But you aint gonna like it." his grasp around her arms softened, trembled slightly even as they slowly pulled away from her.

"Where?" a breeze of ice escaped his lips.

Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom