Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Common Interests

Home sweet home.

Though Djorn wasn’t always fanatic of returning home from his duty. Not that he hated it, just that he felt he could use his time in other important things. Such as his profession that he passionately loved. Sometimes he’d push himself over his limits, performing a variety of operations assigned to him. Whether it was an investigation, sabotage, infiltration, or assassination. Just recently, however, he was assigned a high level assignment that required his investigating skills. Skills he once earned and refined when he was soldier in the military police of Bastion. Years before the Sith Empire came.

But he wasn't alone in tackling this case as he chose another fellow agent to help him with.

A mysterious man under the name of [member="Kole Harper"].

Kole

Kole
Kole
Someone Djorn became obsessed with, using his spare time in knowing more of him in whatever way he can. It was getting unhealthy for him, some dark circles forming under his eyes from the lack of sleep these past few days. If such habits continued, that obsession would convert itself into an addiction.

He had to find distraction, something else he liked. And so here he was, waking up from last night's event that all took place in some club in Bastion. Had a few glasses of alcohol (not enough to be drunk), some smokes, and an attractive woman he met and took her back to his place. It was already karking late for him; eleven in the morn with thirty minutes. Others wouldn't be so bothered by it, but Bline did. Huge waste of time.

"Looks like she left something," with a small laugh under his breath in regards to a pair socks, cheap jewelry, and some shades left by the woman he hooked up with. Nice distraction, but he resumed to thinking about Harper. The Inquisitor had to do something to get his mind on something else.

He quickly changed into clothes, fixed up a bit, and left his apartment with some gum in his mouth. He left without breakfast, but he'd get something to eat up the corner or anywhere close. Didn't matter if the food was decent because all of it was on Bastion. They didn't serve cheap ass grub like in the Underworld of Coruscant. But hell, he'd even take that as his mind would probably be complaining about and not figure out who Kole was.

[member="Lynnori Cruz"]

Bastion, Streetcorner, Morning
Yeouch | Interacting with [member="Djorn Bline"] ~ Born Again ~ "Here I go again."
——————————————————————

"Damn it!"

Lyn winced and recoiled as she pulled her mouth free of the cheap plastic mug the street vendor had provided her, the caf burning the roof of her inorganic mouth. It was rich in flavor, but by the Core, it was hot.

It'd do for now. Better than being back at the empty apartment.

Tired eyes wandered to inspect the scenery. It was a simple street-corner of Bastion, nearby some apartments where people no doubt in better shape than Lynnori resided. Idling by the vendor who had sold her the warm drink, the HRD watched as pedestrians stepped up, paid for a drink and a meal, and wandered off. Corner shop sellers like this weren't a sight seen often on the rich world of Bastion, but they were a familiar comfort. Definitely something you'd have seen on Coruscant, and the thought brought a smirk to her face.

What was she doing out here again? Oh, right. Boring mornings. Whenever Kole was away the mice did not play, mostly lounged around with a cat waiting for his inevitable return. Because he did always come back. Always. Constant Kole. It was one of the many reasons she loved him. Of course, he told her nothing, so she had no idea as to his colleagues or potential... Stalkers.

Maybe after this she'd hit a mall or something. Not much to do with the Agent she called a partner out of town doing God-knows-what.

She should have known there were no co-incidences anymore.

Weather was nice today. Partly sunny with clouds obscuring the sun, and the temperature was just perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. Just fresh with a nice breezes settling in. No one didn’t need a jacket at all.

But Djorn did. Always had one on him, mostly that black colored jacket he always wore. It was his favorite, no doubt about that. Always had a fascination with jackets, buying all kinds of different fabrics and materials. He wondered what kinds of jackets they were selling today, and hoped there were exotic ones of dangerous creatures in the Galaxy. That was actually a good idea; go and appreciate highly expensive jackets to get his mind off from that damn Harper.

”I guess this is how exes feel.”

Quite perfect to describe what was going on. He dated numerous times with breaking up with all of them. Some of them, however, just couldn’t take the heartbreak and were constantly thinking and seeking for Djorn. Ended up doing some crazy things when not getting what they wanted. And now Djorn was acting like them, except it wasn’t heartbreak at all. Something worse than that.

”Damn that man,” Bline muttered to himself with wickedness in his tone. But he wouldn’t pay too much attention to that as he across a street corner shop selling caf, pastries, and other items served for just morning times. No line either, perfect. ”Give me something strong, and a chocolate chip muffin, he ordered to the vendor and began working on the order. Djorn waited and his eyes were captured by a woman standing by the small shop.

Cute too.

Dammit, Bline. This early in the day?

But he needed something to take his attention, and this was perfect.

”Should try one of the pastries here, think you’ll love them. Goes great with mug of caf all alone by itself,” the Inquisitor said to the strange female. Small talk, women liked that kind of thing. Nothing too big or drastic to get them walk away. He knew the game. Rule of thumb is to never compliment on their looks. They just hated it.

Another mystery without any answers too.

[member="Lynnori Cruz"]

Long Con | Interacting with [member="Djorn Bline"] ~ Born Again ~ "Reaching for the light."
——————————————————————

Few things startled Lynnori these days, but overly-friendly Sith Empire citizens most certainly did.

It was unfortunate for this one that they were choosing to dance with not only a former Zeltron, but one who was unabashedly taken.

And yet that curvy, near-risque grin appeared like old times -- And she shifted weight, tipped her head over in his direction as honey-blonde strands of hair tousled in the slight breeze, "Are they?" She asked in response to his suggestion, looking from him to the vendor, "Give me one as well, then." She spoke quickly, tongue running over caf-stained lips in anticipation. It was a good idea, really. Under dark lashes those hazel eyes that so often mesmerized flicked over to Djorn, a brown brow raised, "You must live around here if you know everything." It was structured in such a way to clearly be a dig at him, to see whether he'd reveal his hand or at least a few cards. See whether he'd give, or just take instead. Maybe he'd do neither and surprise her instead.

This would serve as a worthy distraction. Not for long, though. The cat hadn't been fed yet, so it was more like a time trial to see how much he could relinquish in the time available. And, seeing as everyone on this planet seemed to keep secrets, maybe his were something worth knowing.

Weirdly enough, Djorn was probably one of the few Sith-Imperial citizens and military personnel that was friendly. He never hosted intoxicating ego or self righteousness. That was how Palpatine’s became so inefficient over time. Officers with such high egos, greedy to acclaim more and climb up the ladder just so they could shake Palpatine’s hand everyday. Not Djorn though. He was proud of his service to his Empire and the Emperor. The only thing he had a lust for was his duty and achieving successful missions under his belt.

The Inquisitor eyes looked at Lyn, observing her while returning back a welcoming grin of his own. Yeah, she had amazing looks on herself. More than cute then.

Bline accepted his caf and muffin, paging the vendor in the appropriate amount of credits. Waiting for his caf to cool down a bit with some seconds, he took a bite out of his muffin. Sweet as always.

”More than you know,” with a smirk on his face. So far he was enjoying this, mind focused on at least getting her name and knowing something of her.

”Though there is something I just don’t know. Been bothering me for some days, can’t sleep either if you’ve noticed,” playing with fact of Kole in this conversation while indicating to his eyes with those dark circles starting to blend into his skin. ”So much for knowing if all, maybe you can give me some kind of idea or answer. Think you’re up to it?”

Another thing women liked. Games, especially unique ones like this. They always needed something to entertain themselves to not succumb to the madness of boredom.

”How’s the muffin? I was right, huh.”

Playing his cards right.

[member="Lynnori Cruz"]

Conned Long | Interacting with [member="Djorn Bline"] ~ Born Again ~ "I fall back down to Earth."
——————————————————————

Her own bite was restrained but none-the-less delightful, a pleased smirk to appear soon after, "It's good," She commented with her mouth slightly full, pausing to swallow before continuing in response, "And I guess that depends on what you need."

"I'm terrible at relationship advice. Of any kind. Uhh, I could probably fix your speeder if it needs it." A soft chuckle to follow. Another bite.

"I don't have much to say on politics, either." Like she even followed that though.

"...I might be able to advise you on how not to take care of a cat." She was famously bad at it.

It was with a well-worn sigh the HRD swept her gaze over him in an appraising manner, casually, the muffin still being consumed regularly, "But, go on. You've got my attention." Undivided, even.

What else was there to do, but entertain this?

That’s a tally for him after Lyn taking a bite out of her own muffin, complimenting on its flavor. Was Djorn getting somewhere with her? Maybe, but it was looking good for him after she announced he had her attention, intrigued by his words that were a bit cryptic on their own.

”Let’s take a stroll,” the Inquisitor said as he approached her a bit, closing in on her a bit and taking a sip of his caf after it cooled down. Didn’t even bother with asking her if she wanted to. It’s not like he didn’t respect her because he did, but again he knew the ways to increase one’s chances with women. They admired confidence and taking action in minor things like this. If he would’ve asked, she probably would’ve declined.

Or maybe not, it really just depends but he had to dive in and play something with his cards.

”Well, it’s...uhm...I don’t know how to exactly call it. It’s like...well...there’s this person, right? And I’m just trying to figure them out or something, but they won’t give me an idea on who they are. Know what I’m trying to say? It’s...I don’t know. Really don’t know how to say it,” with a shrug of his shoulders and a sigh out of his mouth.

”I got it in my mind, just unsure how to put it out,” looking at her face, taking another sip of his caf. Hot and strong, had to resist making a face. But this was all good, admitting.

”You know there’s actually another thing I don’t know about,” moving away from the main topic, chuckling a bit after using that line that started all of this.

”Got a name? Pretty embarrasing I don’t know everything,” with a small, friendly and playful grin for her before taking in a bite of his muffin.

[member="Lynnori Cruz"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom