Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comment on Mesen'loras

I was wanting to make a comment in the review process, but the thread is locked due to pending approval status.

I want to assure you all that I have no intention of abusing this creation. This is a very important project for me, as the source material is my favorite ship out of all scifi ships. It's also based on one of my favorite characters. It's not intended to be thrown around like a cudgel.

I'd also like to point out the character profile page for Naast'ika. He'll be starting out as little more than a skittish, overgrown puppy. Everything from evasive maneuvering to telling the difference between a star destroyer and a medical frigate are being treated as skills that need to be learned and developed through roleplay, just as a force user is expected to develop their skills through roleplay and development.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

tumblr_meacs03AtF1rhp124o1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom