Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commenor Rolls Out the Welcome Mat

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As the title suggests, we're open for more allies, Embassies and companies to come to Commenor. With the change of being a Democracy to a Monarchy, it isn't quite suiting to everyone's tastes. Or perhaps that's due to the sudden changes in their leader's behaviour after her recent kidnapping. Either way, the trade world is still open for business.

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/776-commenor-planet-faction/

Kay-Larr

[member="Brent Smith"]

*quietly reads and LOVES the choices for family members*

The First Order already have an Embassy on Commenor. So you'll have free access to come by, branch yourself out a little :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Brent Smith"]

Sounds good :)

[member="Gorm"]

Chasin City is where the Royal Palace resides. Send your chosen dignitary there.

Helios Venth

H
[member="Lady Kay"]

>.> Am I allowed to help welcome people. Seeming my character spends most of his time residing in Chasin City anyways?

Kay-Larr

[member="Helios Venth"]

Dignitaries and Ambassadors are to be treated well and with care unless I say otherwise :p

[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Given that our worlds are in close proximity (if I remember correctly), then that sounds like a good idea.

Helios Venth

H
[member="Lady Kay"]

Okay.... I still can thinks about burning em, as long as I don't until given permission. Gotcha.

Kay-Larr

Looks good [member="John Rakugan"] , however you spelled the faction name wrong ;)

We could use someone like yourself. Welcome aboard. Although, from your bio...You've always been here...lol

I'm going to extend this invitation to [member="Bethany Kismet"] and the Order of the Sacred Lotus, as well as [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"] inviting too any interested members of the Silver Jedi Order.

We are currently in the process of forming a smaller circle of Force Practitioners upon Commenor, just to the west of our capital Chasin City. This Praxeum will act as the hub for all Force Users wishing to partake, it is completely optional to visit and does not obligate you to sign up to anything though the aim is collaborative RP and building on our contacts, thus I would be pleased to see new and old faces popping up from time to time!

The New World Order - Faction Thread, Open to Allies

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] has been doing a fantastic job in creating that much needed space :)

[member="John Rakugan"] , that's quite alright. It happens to the best of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom