Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commenor Is Open :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
c2d64cbe7afd6afde6d9632aa46d1348.jpg

I'm on my mobile (as per usual), so a non flashy advertisement will have to suffice for the moment

But as per the title Commenor is open for business, trade, Embassies, podraces and more! We are the first (or so I've been told) planetary faction. ( http://starwarsrp.net/groups/776-commenor-planet-faction/ )Commenor is a neutral planet located in the Mimban hex with representatives in our government from various walks of life.

Our current Embassies are:

First Order (of which we have an Embassy of our own in their Capital), Clan Raxis(doubles as an Embassy for the United Clans), Red Ravens, Eclipstica, Imahalyan and Church of the Force.

As you can tell, some Embassies are for planets, while others are for different factions. Each one works.

There are a variety of businesses and planets that also are making use of Commenor's warehouses and ports.

We currently have one location sub completed with many more on the way to provided details of the area. ( http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96946-chasin-city-commenors-greatest/#entry1408297 )In and around Chasin City is where the majority of stories take place, however they are not limited to the Capital.

You don't have to join the faction to have an Embassy or business deal or plot. Need to tier up your company? Just let me know and we'll get some threads going :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Oh really? Not planning to rob me, are you? :p Our finances are pretty good. It's a trade world. Of course not all of our funds are stored in one place ;) Some of it is off world.

Kay-Larr

[member="Alize Rosenheim"]

That would be lovely :) I recommend any of the major cities. Chasin City is the busiest though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom