Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commenor Dominion of the Yutan Hex

TIER 3 Dominion of Yutan Hex

Start Date: 13/06/2017
Post Requirement For Completion: 150
Any Member Can Join: Yes.
Any Minor Faction Can Join: Yes.
Gains: Yutan Hex (Attanox, Yutan, Tarhassan, Belasco, Sev Tok)

Background:
  • Yutan, formerly the Capital world of the Galactic Republic and the core of democracy across the central galaxy during the reign of the One Sith. This sector carries a wealth of histories, accomplishments and loss that shook the Colony worlds and the expansion regions; Upon this world not only did the Republic serve within their grand Senate but so too the Jedi Order which served alongside the house of government in the preservation of peace and prosperity for the people in their society, within their temple, a place of grand study and dedication to the lightside of the Force.
  • Tarhassan was a planet that was controlled by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars Era. Situated within the Harron Sector, their Liezder Towers are said to compare to the towering structures of Coruscant and offer Coruscanti standard of living at Tarhassan rates. The majority population is Human with Dandahass and Nehass as their capital Cities.
  • The Sev Tok system was a star system located in the Kurost sector in the Mid Rim region of the galaxy. The world was plagued by ground-quakes and its inhabitants were aided by the Refugee Relief Movement around the time Palpatine served as Senator for the Galactic Republic of old.
  • Belasco was ruled by a monarchy and was fairly wealthy. It was home to a curious pathogen: on average, every seven years, a natural water-borne bacteria invaded the planet. Belasco always prepared for it, stockpiling water for usage while its scientists contained the bacteria. It was also the nexus of several hyperlanes in the Exploitation Region, among them the Ootmian Pabol.
Objectives:

Yutan: As the heart for the former Galactic Republic and a world that represents the very ideals that Commenor itself has vowed to uphold, the potential for diplomatic relations across the region is at it's strongest here. As negotiations between the Commenori and the Yutani have progressed over the passing weeks, members of the royal family and ministers of government have been invited to meet with the former republican senators and the current standing government, seeking to establish long term promise through alliance and trade agreements coming under the Commenori flag and standard of living.
  • Diplomatic/political RP - Representation from Commenor has been invited to meet with and delegate over the future relations between the two sectors, Yutan and Commenor coming together as one and expanding the reach of their bid for democracy within the galaxy.
  • The Order of Commenor RP - The old Jedi Temple remains unused and a relic of its former glory. Here there is a great opportunity to further student the history of the Jedi Order and re-define the temple for the Knights of Commenor, a potential core for the light-sided members of Commenor's force order.
Attanox: Holding a day of celebration for locals and visitors alike, the world of Attanox has invited any and all wishing to take part in the competitive games that distract from the chaos of typical life within the galaxy. Some of these contests consist of more aggressive games while others are an expression of art and commerce. During this great event, the prospect for trade and generic social relations could lead to some rather interesting friendships as Commenor looks to its future and Attanox as one of it's prospective new worlds.
  • Pit-Fighting (PvP, PvE) - The Pit-Fighters are reknowned across the galaxy as gladiators and competitors who test their might against a range of opponents, a wealth of experience that shapes the galaxy yet does not end in death, the rules here are strict in that each battle while often fierce, maintain the premise of entertainment, not barbarianism.
  • Swoop/Speeder racing - Any adrenaline junkies will want to get involved here for some good ol' fashioned racing across one of the more notorious tracks within Attanox's Arbitron canyons !
Tarhassan: The major cities here, Dandahass and Nehass span a great range and have often been compared to the likes of Coruscant. The new world foreign to many of the Commenori offers opportunity for exploration and trade, social properiety or perhaps just a good stiff drink within the Corgan's Gustatorium, a well renowned restaurant and bar famous for it's high financed foods and variety of drinks said to send any experienced beverage fan into a daze.
  • Dining and wining - Come to the Corgan's Gustatorium and mingle with the best of Tarhassan's people, the lights of the Capital City will dazzle the addling brain while the synthahole sullies the mind. Share a night of romance or partying, whatever fulfills your desires in a place where the right price can buy complete happiness, if not until the mornings hangover.
Belasco: Plagued by water borne bacteria, the planet has once more been engulfed in a series of medical emergencies, the populace well accustomed to the stresses of life on Belasco yet so too asking for assistance from Commenor in a bid to better understand and determine the neighboring governments medical facilities and potential support. While the world has plenty reserves stocked up for the duration of such a catasrophe, this is not to say that people are not suffering by the epidemic and thus the government of Commenor is offering a commission for all would be volunteers that would take part in the planets livelihood.
  • Medical RP - a chance for any persons experienced in medical support to try their hand in the expression and practice of such an trade. Also a chance for those good-faring citizens of Commenor to earn themselves a paycheck well earned and appreciated, with enough to perhaps purchase themselves a new vessel or a fair holiday within the Liezder Towers upon the world of Tarhassan.
Sev Tok: The Kurost Sector has recently become plagued by Slavers and human traffickers, requiring assistance to deal with these criminals, coupled with the Queen of Commenor's well known distaste for such individuals, the ministry of justice within Commenor has been called upon to investigate and assist bringing the rogue cell to an end.
  • Criminal/Investigation RP - Investigate slaving operations in the sector and bring them to justice. Players have the opportunity to take part in both sides should others such as [member="Thraxis"] wish to partake.
  • Engineering RP - The World of Sev Tok is often hit by ground-quakes which terrorize the local cities. As an act of generosity and friendship, Commenor has offered to assist in sending their best people in the business to the world, hoping that their expertise could further enhance their resistance to such natural disasters.

Above is the following plan for the Dominion of the Yutan hex.

Give us a shout if you have any concerns or worries.

Faction Admin: [member="Darlyn Excron"], [member="Lady Kay"].

Thread start date to be advised.

Any challenges towards activity can also be posted here if required though we're all understanding of how life loves to get in the way of our time here. Rest assured this ought to be a good time!

I see nothing wrong. Shame I can't be in two places at once, though I'm sure the more lightside members of the Order would be somewhat upset if i tagged along anyways. Ah well, disrupting slave trade and making arrests, or something like that, sounds good to me.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

I figured you'd want to blow something up as discussed earlier within the Commenor chat.

The Slavers were inspired by your need to destroy something !

Doesn't hurt that Kay has a long term history of fighting against their people too lol.

I plan to be heading to Yutan to visit the old Jedi Temple there, once the heart of the Galactic Republic and a place of great memory for Veiere, any who wish to join me are welcome though the nature of this visit will naturally coincide with his Jedi past.

I have to admit that there is a certain prospect of confidence I am feeling over the dominion of the GR's former home, a government that was once wide spread and successful in its democratic hopes for the core worlds and the expansive regions. I wonder if we're not taking a first step towards a larger mile-stone. Though I could well be getting ahead of myself too.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It'll be dropping today I think, which is the 13th for some people on the planet already :p

I'll be limited in my posting time due tp physio and my 7th wedding anniversary. Going out to dinner tonight. :)

Have fun at your dad's birthday!

[member="Lauri Törni"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Over a third of the way through :)

Keep it up everyone! With the large number of people involved, we could get away with only 8 or 9 posts each. But that's if everyone keeps at it. Some are away, so I know that that stalls things. But hopefully we can keep going. Even at this pace, we should make it with days to spare :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom