Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commander: The Abominor of Ronyards

Commander

C
"Starship fuel can't melt Durasteel beams Meatbag"!

NAME: Commander
FACTION:
Commander
SPECIES: Abominor
SEX: Masculine Programming
HEIGHT: 16.8 Meters
WEIGHT: 155 Metric Tonnes
EYES: Red Optics
SKIN: Metal
FORCE SENSITIVE: Negative

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

+ Imparted with knowledge and reason from his parent. Plus he's learning all the time.
+ Shielded
+ A sentient war machine armed to the teeth.

+/- Death to the Silentium. Death to the Yuuzhan Vong. Everyone else not involved, we'll see.

- Slow, as most walkers are. With speeds maxing out at 72.3 Km/h at full output on flat even terrain
- Has trouble fitting in. Literally due to his sheer size. And probably violent disposition.
- EMP, Ion Cannons and Disruptors.
- Leg joints exposed

APPEARANCE:

Terror in mechanical form. That is now the Commander is best described. From its skull shaped head and sheer size. To the deadly arsenal of weaponry present. Fear is an effective weapon. Backing it up is important too.

Head: Shaped like a skull, or an interpretation of one. Set with two glowing red optics and a hole for a nose. An antenna and satellite dish sit on either side. Inside is housed communications equipment and a voice modulator that the Commander can speak to others directly.

Torso: The largest section of the Commander. Two gigantic armored shoulder plates rest atop, protecting his arm joints. Also making him look quite the knight. Lower on his right side houses a massive auto-loading cannon. On the other side is a laser cannon like the ones on his arms. The torso rotates up to 120 degrees in either direction between the stomach plates. Two missile launchers sit opposite each other, each containing ten firing tubes. Another small launcher rests on the hip with six. Inside houses most everything important, power generation, his brain, shield generator, and all manner of important systems. All encased in thick armor to protect them. I mentioned none of this information.

Arms: These hydraulically powered metal limbs are what gets the work done. Each sporting a laser cannon each. These are the bread and butter of the Commanders weaponry, thanks to the range of motion the arms afford, and ammunition not being such a worry. Each also has humanoid hands, capable of manipulating objects in a fine and controlled manner. They could even pick up a person without squishing them, should he chose to do so. Or just smash stuff.

Legs: Big, heavily armored walky things. They're how he moves around. The joints connecting to the torso are a weak spot. No weapons in here. No need because they are weapons! Technically. Stepping on you or kicking your tank will sure leave a number. Watch your step.

BIOGRAPHY:

Accessing Data Entry: Alpha.023.1543.001.: Rise and Decent

In the beginning, there was nothing. Then, something happened, and the universe was brought to existence. The intervening 13.799 billion years (est.) worth of information have been poorly recorded, or lost. Very late in this time period the Abominor were not born, but created. Having long outlived the creators, they evolved as AI to form their own civilization. For millennia, things were good, until contact with another sentient AI race known as the Silentium occurred.

End of Entry.

Accessing Data Entry: Alpha 023.6174.548: Total War and Exile

What began as a conflict over differing computational ideologies. Escalated into a war that decimated a billion worlds. The Silentium and Abominor had all but exhausted the resources of a galaxy in their bid to destroy one another. Both sides in the end; crippled beyond repair. Did not expect the rise of the organic species seeking to end over four thousand years of total war. The remnants of their galactic civilizations were forced to flee from the most powerful of these organic species. Known as the Yuuzhan Vong. A race who utilized total organic bio-technology as they were the very antithesis to machines. To the dark void between the other galaxies, traveling towards these uncharted stellar masses to find either peace in isolation, or continue down the path of war. For most, this was a fight to the death. The only acceptable outcome was the complete elimination of the other, both droid, and organics.

End of Entry.

Accessing Data Entry: Theta 024.0054.471: Home and Holy Flame

Long have I dwelt in this galaxy. Watching. Listening. Receiving. And in rare instances transmitting. Much have I learned to expand my great hard drives of knowledge. I may be the greatest repository of information beyond my most hated enemies in this Galaxy. Most unfortunately I am dying. Centuries ago my power core sustained damage in the destruction of an encroaching "Capital Ship" as the locals call them. I have not the resources to fix or construct a new one. Thus I have accepted to die with my data, but not before I seed to further the continuation of the Abominor. Curiously there are other artificial begins here, dumped as scrap by organics over the ages. More primitive than myself. They refer to themselves as droids. Most are damaged but still functioning to some capacity. They have come to worship me. Calling me Ronyards The Machine God. I would bask in such power would I not have accepted my fate. For now I shall do as I can to comfort and care for them, and teach the Abominor after me to do the same. It is all a dying machine god can do.

End of Entry.

Updating...

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited by a moderator:

Commander

C
[member="Zelda Tarys"]

Weird no one has before right? Who doesn't like giant robots? Well I'm proud to be the first Abominor to run amuck on Chaos. This is going to be fun.

Zelda Tarys

My Hair Isn't Dyed
[member="Commander"]

So hard to find a playby for a Silentium...

Sh*t, I just realized that most of the Decepticons from the Michael Bay Transformers would be good Abominor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom