Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comm Silence Speaks Volumes

Mereel's shoulder pauldrons slackened slightly. He wasn't exactly thrilled with the squad's proposition of "join us willingly or we'll try to kidnap you", but going along with the commando team's mission certainly wouldn't hurt his own, and besides that he was starting to get genuinely curious as to why their hulking hostile acquaintances were here.

"Uhh huh. Things will keep going fortunately for everyone too, so long as you don't try to "take me prisoner"."

Giving Xel a final exaggerated nod of the helmet to match the exaggerated annoyance in his voice, he slung his rifle across his back and silently moved to help Jaun when the commando asked for his assistance.

"You guys could work on your recruitment pitch a bit -" Mereel mumbled, lowering the volume of his voice to match Jaun's.

As Mereel began pulling on the Brute's helmet, the sound of his voice was replaced with a grunt until the helmet gave way to their combined efforts. When he saw the Brute's face, Mereel's tongue went dry and his heart skipped a beat as his eyes scanned the deceased being's face.

"Osik. I hope you're a better Jedi than me, Xelieices."

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom