Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming Together Through Music

10685387_10203029076318346_7951076914188244843_n.jpg
Jaya Tandris' studio
Tamanen, Bavva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZQ7i_eXis

Her own piece of heaven. Whenever the stress of running the Eye of the Street was starting to become too much for Jaya, she could be found in her studio, working on her latest project. It was her way of unwinding, and given her hectic lifestyle, which only got worse after she started doing odd jobs for the First Order, it was something she absolutely needed.

Walking from machine to machine, twisting knobs and pushing buttons as Jaya passed them, different sounds could be heard from the speakers. It was something magical to her, and creating that perfect synth for a track was one of the most satisfying things. Happy with the monotone sound that was currently playing, she walked over to the main computer, where she started incorporating it into what was already in place. Playing what she had so far drew a smile on her face. "Perfect."

With a satisfied nod, Jaya saved the progress she had made. She closed the project, leaning back in her chair. Normally she'd head back out, perhaps hang out with Zoey, who was Jaya's right hand in the Eye of the Street. Today was different however. She had agreed to meet in her studio with other people to work together to create something that they all loved, and that was good music. Some would have to enter enemy territory for it, but she was confident they would make it. After all, music created bonds that were stronger than anything else. All she waited for now were knocks on the door.

[member="Addi Pense"] [member="Andy Khor"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Kimiko"]

"You cant use the force without music?" "And i cant control it. I dont wanna know what happens when i hear power metal, but Acaleus is building a helmet and a lightsaber" "Then you are missing a perfect ship and we are good with that" "Because...i dont know...maybe needs a partner?" Andy didnt question himself about why did he would receive help. Although he had enough money, he didnt knew anyone that could create something to help him. For now, while he waited a response, he would keep doing his daily life.

Someone needed aid with a single, and he would help without a problem. Hex was following him after marching from a civilian transport. They reach the outside of the building after he rented a speeder. Hex could follow him levitating at his speed, and the reason he brought it with him was really simple. It could make the work of creating a soundtrack or help with music taste of areas, as it was design for that.

Andy entered the building and took out his sunglasses. He pressed the doorbell and waited for an answer.

[member='Jaya Tandris']

First Order Space...

She was back. This time for an interesting reason...

Someone in the system had thrown out an invitation. One specifically to create music. The letter had intrigued Kimiko, she loved music, everything about it, and so she had left for the coordinates without delay.

Granted there were some protests from her companions on the matter, but she assured them, and her daughter, she would be fine and not seek out trouble.

Her private shuttle had dropped her off several blocks away from the designated meeting location. She continued on foot, disguised in darker attire, thanks to her lover [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], to help her blend in. She had figured her normal, bright, attire would make her stick out like a sore thumb...not like her ears or tails didn't do that already. But she pressed on.

Her path brought her before the supposed studio, and she paused for a moment. She reached out and felt the structure, feeling no malice from within, she hurried up the front steps. When she reached the door, she nearly missed the man already there.

"Ah!" she startled,"I apologize! I am guessing we are here for the same reason?"

[member="Addi Pense"] / [member="Andy Khor"] / [member="Sanya Val Swift"] / [member="Jaya Tandris"]

Caporegime - Cyber-Intelligence Division
[member="Jaya Tandris"] Ξ [member="Andy Khor"] Ξ[member="Kimiko"]

Celty had a good understanding of music so this opportunity seemed fun and out of the box from normal routine. Although celty wasn't going to be appearing as herself but rather dedata. Since she was contacted through the channels she couldn't risk her actually identity known by anyone. As she arrived at one of the space ports she had gone into one of the public toilets. Going inside a cubicle she changed into her other clothes and put on her gray and red helmet with a pure back visor. No one could see through it not even she could if it didn't have a digital display inside. Showing what was in front of her. As for the clothes she had changed into. It was black and tight fit with a zip down the middle, she had left partially down so air would get inside.

As she walked out people began to look at her and whisper. Although she took no notice. Right now she was getting into the mood by playing her favorite playlist she normally listened to when going to sell information. The studio was a fair bit away but it had give her time to think of ideas, ones not specific to anything she'd be doing today unless it seemed relivent. As she reached the place dedata would enter seeing two others inside. Facial recognition began to search for them in any databases they are attached to. One of them popped up been in the undergrounds system Kimikok Yaroru, twenty six, Female Japan Kitsune. The other person was taking longer. He finally came up on Naboo medical record's. Andy Khor, twenty five, male human. She took out her datapad and began typing on a blank page.

'Hi there. I'm Dedata.
You both here on request too?
Also I apologize in advance.
I cannot speak so I use my
datapad to communicate'

The text said as she showed it them. Right now she probably came off as strange to them and maybe a bit of a mystery. Who was she? What does she look like. From the bit of flesh showing they could probably narrow down the species.

When the doorbell rang, Jaya could be seen with a smile on her face. "They actually showed up, nice." She strode over to the door, and as she opened it she looked at the three figures standing at the door. The smile hadn't faded from Cupcake's face, instead growing even larger. "You have no idea how happy I am that you decided to come over. I know this isn't the safest place for some of you, but it means a lot that you're here. Come in!" Jaya motioned them to come inside, closing the door as they entered. "Let me give you a quick tour, and we can start creating our masterpiece."

Cupcake walked past the rows of synthesizers, pointing at them. "These babies are my own creation. They can synthesize basically any sound you can imagine, they're simply fantastic." She then turned to the other side to the room, pointing at a booth. "I don't use the vocal booth much, but it's there. I'm not a singer myself and I don't have too many contacts for vocalists. And right here..." the woman pointed to the computer. "is where everything comes together. I can mix everything together, smooth it out, and all that jazz. This studio is my pride and joy, and I'm excited to share it with you all today."

"So, shall we get started?"

[member="Andy Khor"] [member="Celty Ree"] [member="Kimiko"]

Two girls showed up and Andy salute both of them "Hello. My name is Andy Khor. DJ for hire and musician" he had done a couple of collabs in his years on Nar Shadda, but it was a long time ago since then. The door opened and a girl, Jaya he thought it was, welcome the group inside, and so he and Hex entered. The inside of the studio and the equipment was the usual needed for the work and having more would interfere in the performance.

For now he had brought Hex to the gathering. The droid position itself in the middle of the room "Well if needed help, Hex is the man. Every advice is noted and used when editing a mix. Like your computer. I also brought a couple of soundtracks of house if needed as a guide" he turned towards the two other teammates " I borrow you Hex but treat him nice" he would trust that everyone would do their work, and if they could, have fun in the process. Music for him was an addiction for him, and Andy always love to see anyone with the same sickness

"My only question would be, what kind of music or playlist would you like us to help you with?"

[member='Jaya Tandris'] [member='Kimiko'] [member='Celty Ree']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom