Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming of Age (ATTN: KALIS AFFASSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagara Vao

Writer account. Check my characters out!
It was going to be a long day.

After countless solar cycles riddled with brutal training, near-fatal endurance sessions and a fastidious military diet - it came down to this. As was custom in Mandalorian culture, Zagara Vao, now nicknamed Sonorous for her deep, rich appreciation for a wide variety of subjects, now had to pull her weight to prove she was made of the right stuff - she now had to fashion herself a suit.

The seemingly simply but overwhelmingly rich task brought her to Mandalore first - the hunt for the rare and priceless Mandalorian Iron led her to a deep mine below the lower rungs of Sundari, the planet's capital city. The ore was critical to the Beskar'gam, and while cumbersome, was valued for its ability to protect its wearer from bowcaster quarrelers to lightsabers. But acquiring the iron was only the first part - there was the business of also acquiring the Cortosis she planned to integrate into her suit, and of course, actually building the suit. For this, she also decided to bring along an equally priceless asset - her fellow clanswoman and one of the most brilliant, however eccentric, minds this side of the galaxy - the Meran mechanic, [member=Kalis Affassa"].

The two, wearing only their utility workingman's outfits, headbands, goggles and carrying with them only their utility kits and a handful of remote Thermex charges, now stood down one of the many shafts that branched out from the mine's main pit. "So", Sonorous began with a chuckle but a sense of aweful dread as she turned her head slightly to Kalis, "you've done this before right? What're we looking for? What does it look like?"

It was going to be a long day - and it wasn't going to end there. They still had to get to Bespin; the suit itself would be attended to during the lightjumps along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom