Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming back around . . . sorta

Evening folks!

I've decided to finally start writing properly on Chaos again after what has been approximately a year or so since I dropped off the radar, mostly due to certain issues related to University and other such nonsense. I've figured starting up from scratch again would probably be in my best interest, doubly so due to everything that has undoubtedly happened. That said, I'd appreciate any help I can get to properly familiarize myself with the intricacies of the story so far. Do excuse any changes that may come to the character, as I feel it might require a bit of an update to keep in tow with everything that has happened since the Netherworld hit.

To those I do not know / have not met as of yet, I'm glad to make your acquaintance! As for those I have had the pleasure / delight of playing with . . . I am so sorry for my lack of commitment and absences in the past! If it helps ease your mind / make ya' feel happier, I'm still rather embarrassed about the whole affair in general and promise that won't happen ever again, now that my schedule is rather relaxed.

[member="Blank Slate #2"]

Welcome back to the One Sith! If you have any questions or anything you need help with feel free to PM either me or one of the other admins!

Edit: Worng account, this is a [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] alt.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Eyy~

Dreadfully sorry for dropping off the face of the Earth those few weeks ago Vornskr, work picked up and kept me slightly busy. Real sorry for wasting yer' time with all the questions and talks about the Epicanthrix that didn't go anywhere!

[member="Darth Prazutis"]
[member="Annaliese Zambrano"]

Cheers for the welcome and the offer~! One of the things I'm mostly wondering about at the moment, that I'm not entirely sure is best put into PM, is what exactly have the Sith been doing ever since the early Post-Netherworld days? I mean outside of the obvious such as the massive expansion, the formation of the Inquisition, the formation of the Sith Assassins, and the badgering of the Republic into submission. Any Dominions or Invasions of note that I should get to reading and freshening up on the more detailed bits of history?

I only joined late last year so, I don't know that much but from what I know, we've continously defeated the GR in invasions and are currently engaged in another invasion with them at present. Also, we have recently experienced a civil war which where the Dark Lord was killed which prompted the creation of the Sith Inquisition and that's all I can remember off the top of my head right now.

A Dark Council rules the Sith. The Yuuzhan Vong have also split from us as well.

Oh and for once in all the years Chaos has been up, since the war broke out in 2013 the Mandos and OS have a non aggression pact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom