Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comeback

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran didn't hide the fact that he was upset when Jyoti left. The Jedi Padawan went on a unpaid sabbatical to try and find his Master and after coming up with nothing he left it to the fact that she didn't want to be found. The Jedi Padawan visited some of his old roots and sought out some old friends just to see how they were doing. A few were surprised that he had joined the Jedi order while others thought it was a pretty good idea. Kiran enjoyed the time he spent with them and it wasn't long that he had to return back to Silvers Rest.

Kiran was pretty rested up when he came back, the padawan suited up in his normal attire as he opted for some meditative action. Kiran wandered into the great hall and that was when he caught glimpse of [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

The padawan let out an almost exhausted sort of chuckle.

What?! How?! When!?

"Jyoti?!" Kiran exclaimed, "Uh, I mean Master?!" Kiran didn't waste any time as he closed the distance between them and gave her a big hug. The little kid inside of him coming out and he was incredibly happy.

"I'm so glad your back!"

"You're quite the patient one," she quipped with a small chuckle. "I figured everyone would have moved on by now."

She spoke in jest, but sometimes she had been afraid she would simply be forgotten as everyone in the Silver Order went on with their lives. In those times, she regretted her departure, but it was something that had to be done.

"I'm not quite back in the fold, as you would say, but I think I'll be around for a while as I visit with Charlie."

While the Echani had resigned from her old position and retired to the Core, her adoptive daughter had remained active in the SJO. After three years, she thought she'd switch it up and visit Charlie for a change and use the opportunity to check out the Silver Order.

"I help run a small Core-based Enclave these days. We're not quite as adventurous as the Silvers, but it's still rewarding work none the less. What have you been up to? Keeping out of trouble, I hope?"

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
"Well, I kinda did for a little bit." Kiran admitted as his cheeks turned red for a bit. "I didn't know why you had left, then I went out actually trying to search for you but couldn't find anything." Kiran just shrugged his shoulders and chuckled. "I just figured it was one of those Jedi things that you had to do, and didn't want to be bothered by anyone."

Kiran smiled when she said she was helping run a small enclave of Jedi, that was always a good thing. "I've been doing well, just trying to make the best of things. And yes, I've been staying out of trouble." The young Padawan said with a rather hopeful tone.

"Does this mean you can still train me?" Kiran asked going on a limb and asking the question, instead of letting it linger in the past.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

She pulled back away from his hug, clasping her hands behind her back with a small sigh. Again, the was reminded of all of the people she had disappointed with her sudden departure.

"Oh...I was just tired I suppose you could say. I've been at this Jedi business for a long time, since I was a child. I got so caught up in the mission that I forgot to live and enjoy what I was protecting all this time. I was like a machine going through the motions. Not a place you want to be for sure. If there is anything I could impart on you right now, it's the importance of balance, even in our personal lives."

She looked around over his shoulder at the gleaming halls of the temple, just as elegant as she had left them.

"I wouldn't have left if I didn't think you all could take care of yourselves. It looks like you all have and then some. The Silver Order is truly bigger than any one person."

Turning, she began to step away, motioning for Kiran to follow.

"So! Of course I'll train you. Let's hope that the third time is the charm! What all have you learned since I was gone? What more do you wish to learn?"

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran showed a small smile as he listened to her. "I understand." The young man said as he looked around briefly before looking back towards Jyoti. If anyone could understand it was probably Kiran. While he wasn't going through the same things that she was, he could understand about a machine going through the motions. That was sorta what his life was like before he came to Silvers Rest.

"Well...." Kiran couldn't help but giggle a little bit as he shrugged his shoulders. It wasn't that they couldn't take care of themselves, or at least he was sure everyone else could, and of course Kiran could too. "I think everyone could for the most part, it just got different there for a little bit. Well at least it did for me."

"I guess I just looked to you for a lot of things and when you left, things just seemed to stop. Ya know?" The Padawan learner couldn't quite explain it, it looked as though Kiran had a small crush on the woman. But that wasn't the case at all, it was more like....

He wasn't sure what it was, but he was happy when she stated that she could continue to pick up on his training. He smiled and followed suit beside her as they walked.

"I've just been working on the basic of the force abilities. I've taken some more steps to try and further develop my lightsaber combat. I haven't fully found a form I'm dedicated too yet. Also, every morning I find myself meditating in my room or in the courtyard. It's been something that has really helped me lately."

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom