Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come thread with me!

Ooh, another Miraluka. Could be interesting... Though any truly canon threads with Galen will likely use a younger version who isn't at the master-equivalent level he's at in the GBA tourney. Gotta stick to the rules (outside of special circumstances :p ).

[member="Saran Drast"]

[member="Solan Charr"]

Pretty good. A bit bored. Have we ever done anything with Solan and Saran? I don't think we have.

[member="Galen"]

Man, everyone's going overboard with that. What would you want to do?

I've noticed a lot of folks seem to be treating it like a normal chaos canon duel thread, which really isn't the case. Sure, the goal is to win, but even more than that it's to write a good match.

As for your question, Galen's a pretty focused individual (as his bio strongly implies), so a training thread could be cool.

[member="Saran Drast"]

I was thinking training more for mutual benefit, rather than strictly master/apprentice. Galen never really had any single master he claimed allegiance to. He just learns what he can from those he encounters, and if he happens to know something they don't he's more than willing to share it in exchange.

Though I should warn you, any thread I'm in is gong to be slow for the next 3-4 weeks until I finish this semester and get moved and settled in.

[member="Saran Drast"]

If you could start, that would be fantastic. If it's left to me we probably wouldn't start until after the move. I'm great at adding to ideas, not so much at initiating them. :p

[member="Saran Drast"]

[member="Galen"]

I don't think I'm allowed on Myrkr. The Mandos don't like intruders. And I like being able to see.

Actually, just because it sounds like a fun thread, would you too want to do an Ultrachrome thread? I have no use for it, but it seems like a fun thread plot.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom