Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come one, Come all. Come for the prize!

Seriously, I need people to help me with this.

I need as many people as I can to make threads about going out, and gathering crystals, Lightsaber crystals, that are Light sided, or neutral sided. I will be making a few prizes for all those who participate, and for those who do the most work, will get special prizes according to the quality of their posts, as well as how many posts they make in their thread.

If you wish to participate with someone, and go and get crystals to turn in to me, Make a thread with a few people. And go out to find some. At the end or completion of the thread, Tag me in the thread so I can see it.

As a Bare minimum for you to get the prize, you need to pass these requirements.
  • Lightsided/neutral force user.
  • Participate in one thread
  • Minimum of 10 posts per person in the thread.
That's it. Really!

However! There are special prizes for those who meet these requirements.
  • Highest word count. (Calculate word count on your own and post at the bottom of your post for it to count. AND I WILL BE CHECKING)
  • Most Posts: You will receive a prize for having the most posts in a thread. (Has to be of quality. Nothing less than a paragraph - 5 sentences)
  • Most Participation: Who ever has the most threads under their belt at the end of it all will get special stuff as well.
  • Overall best poster: This is given to the person who can do well in every category and who I believe is doing the best.
  • There will be others that can be added in if there is room.
So if you would like to join in, just do so. Start a thread with someone of where to look for lightsaber Crystals. Tag me, and then you will get a prize by the end of next week.

the crystals will be used to make jewelry such as earrings, necklaces, rings, and such. I plan on making and using these crystals to make force trinkets giving very small attributes such as a clear head, or calmed nerves when wearing it. Mostly I will need Crystals from Ilum, and Dantooine, to get the desired effect.

EDITED IN:

Mainly, I am making jewelry that will inherit the abilities of lightsaber crystals should you be force user or not.

So any of these crystals will work.
If there are any questions on what crystals can be used, just ask.

[member="Xander Carrick"]

You state what, but not why...

What is the reasoning for needing so many crystals?

What kind of crystals are required? Simple Adegan crystals? Focusing crystals?

What do you get out of it? Aside from prizes (as they're largely an OOC concept) what incentive would the *Characters* have to help?

[member="Jyn Sol"], Opps sorry. Kind of wrote that without saying what the main prize is. :( sorry about that.

Anyways the crystals will be used to make jewelry such as earrings, necklaces, rings, and such. I plan on making and using these crystals to make force trinkets giving very small attributes such as a clear head, or calmed nerves when wearing it. Mostly I will need Crystals from Ilum, and Dantooine, to get the desired effect.

Mainly, I am making jewelry that will inherit the abilities of lightsaber crystals should you be force user or not.

So any of these crystals will work.
If there are any questions on what crystals can be used, just ask.

Ooh, colour me interested.

So I could just make a thread on my own, and as long as it has at least ten well written posts of reasonable length to show a genuine effort it would count? Or would I need somebody else to be involved? And would my character be aware that he's fetching crystals for someone else?

[member="Xander Carrick"]

You may want to look into Kasha Crystals then. They're used for meditation, meaning they could give the desired effect without too much effort on your part. Plus they're more steeped in Canon than the majority of other crystals, as they are not simply game-mechanics.

I wouldn't go after the Solari Crystal, I doubt it's a recognised item here. Many of the game-mechanic ones aren't. Plus, the Solari crystal is very rare - there was only one (?) in existence.

This here suggests that there are more than one
"Additional Solari crystals, while rare, were not as difficult to come by as some of the rarest of crystals, such as the Kaiburr crystal or the companion crystals known as the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force [2]."

So there are some, but rare to find. And after looking through it, it might not be a good choice to give to me. But I was just listing ones that I could use. I mean, you could go and collect these crystals and just not give them to me. Your choice. SO I will go ahead and take that off the list because of the rarity.

[member="Jyn Sol"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom