Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come for the funny picture, stay for the Starship question/suggestion

Grim Jr. = [member="Tefka"]
Bath = Factory 2.0
Mimi (girl in white) = Writer Base

141010_grim.jpg

Sorry. Just thought that was a funny analogy.

ANYWAY!

I've been watching the Starship Factory and I gada say...

I like how Armament is optional and lets writers pick and choose what system they want to use and how in-depth they want to make their submission. I really think that you guys made a great call with that one.

Right now... The biggest hole I can see in the current system, and an area that I don't see a lot of Judges paying much attention to... is Speed and Maneuverability. One of the quirks of it is the transition awkwardness from a 10-tier system to a 20-tier system. It seems like some people are making submissions based on 1-10 is 1-10 and 11-20 is slower. And some are doing a... speed 1 is speed 1, speed 10 is speed 20, and everything in the middle is shuffled. *shrug* I think some further clarification on what-is-what would be helpful. Because... if one of these systems is fact and the other is fiction... some of the subs coming through are... waaaaaaay too fast/agile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom