Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come and get your love

Twenty something, 300 pound crazed Trandoshan seeking love and affection. Needs watered, fed, and bloodshed on a daily basis. Comes with his own pack of goons and has plenty of armor to back them up.

If you enjoy carnage, gore and death then look no further for I am your beast. I will CRUSH all your enemies, I will FEED on their livelihood, I will ENSLAVE their women, and I will FORCE their children into my sweatshops. They will make me AIR JORDAN'S for PENNIES on the DOLLAR!

But, on a more serious note. Causstik has been around for a few months now and it seems every faction I put him in falls apart. I really want him to be apart of something. I've been thinking about doing something with a sith "master". So, I suppose they would be preffered. But, I am not opposed to joining other factions, even "good" ones if you can find a place for me. Maybe you've got a "good" faction, but want to add an underworld vibe to it. I can Rp the crime lord/Trandoshan merc for you. Whatever it is, Plz hmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom