Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Colonial Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagen Wren

J
kaleasfighterwipv2_11f.jpg

Image Source: Here.
Affiliation: The Free Colonies
Manufacturer: Free Colonial TradeCorp, The Free Colonies, [member="Jagen Wren"]
Model: N/A
Modularity: No.
Production: Minor
Material:
Classification: Interceptor
Length: 12.75 meters
Height: 8 meters
Width: 3 meters

Armament: 2

Squadron Count: 12

Non-Combat Features:
Communication Array:
Sensor Array:
Engine and Maneuvering Systems:

Maneuverability Rating: 2
Speed Rating: 2
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
  • Good Speed: The ship is fast as lightning
  • Good Maneuverability: It can make tight turns in the blink of an eye
Weaknesses:
  • Weak Shields: The shields can't take sustained hits for long.
  • Weak Armor: Let's make a starfighter out of paper towels and gasoline.

Description: The Colonial Interceptor was created to be a reliable, a fast, and a hard-hitting starfighter. Designed by Jagen Wren and Free Colonial TradeCorp, it's supposed to be the main interceptor for the Free Colonies and their ever growing fleet of starships.

The weaponry on this interceptor is not really that great but it'll do its job surprisingly well. The ship is armed with four laser cannons with two on each side, and two light proton torpedo launchers which can launch a maximum of four torpedoes per launcher.

The interceptor also has a numerous amount of non-combat, communication, sensor, and maneuvering systems, which include a deflector shield generator which should deflect enemy fire, ion shields to protect from ionic storms and ion cannon blasts, life support systems to support the pilot, navigational systems to calculate the jump to hyperspace, a small cargo compartment to store some items, an IFF transponder to identify the station as friend or foe, a holo-transmitter and subspace transceiver to send transmissions and communications, an ion scrambler to scramble communications of enemy ships, an electro photo receptor for targeting use, a dedicated energy receptor for advanced and more detained scanning, an aural sensor to detect audio coming from enemy ships, ion drives to move the interceptor, repulsorlifts to keep the fighter above the planet, combat thrusters to dodge enemy fire, inertial compensators to prevent excessive g-force, and maneuvering jets to turn the ship different directions.

Development Thread: N/A
Intent: To create a reliable interceptor for the Free Colonies
Who Can Use This: The Free Colonies, Free Colonial TradeCorp

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Jagen Wren"]

You've got a ton of stuff shoved in here that doesn't really have much business being in a mass-produced starfighter. Medical bay, solid fuel converter, and hyperwave signal interceptor -- I could see a specialized small craft having any one of these, but in your shoes, I'd cut them all. An HSI is a major piece of tech, too. What's your rationale for having this stuff?

Jagen Wren

J
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Oh the Medical bay, HSI, and SFC are only in there because I forgot to remove them, you see I have a template of systems for ships that I create.

I'll edit them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom