Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collaborate on alchemy with Akure Executive Interstellar

Anyone can use any restricted material for technology creation at Unique production, with no work required. That's great, but isn't always enough.

Due to a combination of rules, Akure Executive Interstellar can produce technology, vehicles, and starships using Force crafting/imbuement/alchemy, at production levels up to semi-unique. No work required. As far as I'm aware, AEI is the only manufacturer on the board who can do this.

I would like to make this ability available to you.

If you want to submit a reasonable semi-unique Sith sword or minor talisman, consider blanket permission given. In those circumstances, you don't have to ask me if you want to use AEI as one of your manufacturers. Please just link it here once it's approved

If you want to make something else - ambitious semi-unique alchemy in the tech forum, or maybe a vehicle or starship that includes alchemy in some sensible way - that's what this thread is for. Tell me about your project, maybe link a pre-factory page, and I'll usually say you can use AEI as your manufacturer.

Your Manufacturer field would be a link to AEI. Feel free to also include your own character or workshop. You can treat this as AEI helping you do your thing.

Questions? Let me know.

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
[member="Mara Merrill-Valkner"]

Would like Akure Executive Interstellar's help in crafting an alchemized transparisteel chalice that, when water is put in the chalice, the water is alchemically altered so that it becomes extremely painful to Tera Vampirika and Energy Vampires. Would you help me with this? I also had plans for a talisman that can instill slight fear in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom