Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Shutdown Over Christmas

Matsu Ike said:
And? If you flood to much we have ways of handling it. We are trained for this, we are ready for this. Much like the factory we are all set and ready to the reopening.
Just a feeling, I will only be posting one thing in that whole time

Matsu Ike said:
And? If you flood to much we have ways of handling it. We are trained for this, we are ready for this. Much like the factory we are all set and ready to the reopening.

*Brushes Cheeto crumbs off her shirt and looks confused*

Oh yeah, we're top flight. Trained to be the best of best Sir, with honors.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Delila Castillon said:
*Brushes Cheeto crumbs off her shirt and looks confused*

Oh yeah, we're top flight. Trained to be the best of best Sir, with honors.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
1306235605_men_in_black_putting_on_glasses_fail.gif

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Eddie said:
Just a feeling, I will only be posting one thing in that whole time
I have 17 species, 8 planets, 12 locations and 4 NPC's I have been working on. If anything I would be flooding it but we don't have to jump on it right away. When it reopens everything currently there will be archived unless it is pending. We shall have plenty of space and time and a full staff. Dells is out top codex judge, then Rev and Ilias. We got Tegs and Sol there to pump them through and look them over. We are ready and will be refreshed, prepared and hopefully not hungover too much from New Years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom