Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Contest Update

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Hi folks. Welcome back to Codex Contest VI: Their Finest Hour.

Many of the volunteer judges have gotten me their scores, we're well on our way to having a slate of winners, and I'd like to take a minute to update you.

Final Contestants List

Judging Rubric
  • Quality (out of 5)
  • Effort (out of 5)
  • Connection to Invasion/Dominion/Rebellion (out of 5)
  • Bonus points at judge's discretion (out of 3)

Secondary Prizes
  • The major prizes are listed in the main contest thread. They will be given out once all the judges have sent in their scores.
  • However, since I'm not participating in the judging, I opted to give out a small prize or two separately. My judging criteria basically came down to personal whim. In the end I went for subs that presented a useful variety of sub-locations - places I could see my characters visiting.
  • [member="Emilia Ravel"] of the FOSB, doubtless through nefarious means, has obtained the unique Zenith-X1 Superluminal Racer.
  • [member="Mishel Noren"] has stumbled on the papers to a nasty old pirate ship, the Argosy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom