Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Cocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
9c5b1f2ca8e48ffca37366dcf4c91a02_zpsjhj99m0e.jpg

Name: Cocha, the Zanji Panther
Designation: Non-Sentient
Homeworld: Zanjiani
Language: N/A
Average height of adults: 1.5 Meters at the shoulder {5ft}
Skin color: Black
Hair color: Black
Breathes: Type I
Strengths:
  • Giant Strength
  • Quick
  • Agile
  • Poisoned Claws
  • Sharp Teeth
  • Night Vision
  • Cat senses
  • Big enough to ride
Weaknesses:
  • Impossible to tame without the Force, will always return to the wild
  • Conventional weapons can kill it
  • Slow swimmer
  • Allergic to Burra Fish
  • Poison of the Scarred causes boils
Distinctions:
  • Huge body
  • Yellow, green, or blue eyes
  • Long tail
  • Large paws
  • Black fur
  • Strong, broad back and shoulders
Average Lifespan: ~40 Years
Races: N/A
Estimated Population:
Uncommon - Only found on Zanjiani
Diet:
  • Carnivore
  • Allergic to Burra Fish
Communication:
  • Roars
  • Hisses
  • Purrs
  • Growls
Culture: The undisputed "King of the Jungle" the Cocha's massive body of dense muscle and its prowess as a hunter has gathered it much fame and infamy throughout the Zanji tribes. In their legends and religion one of the Zanji minor gods, Zaiha was tricked by Saresh the Dark God and transformed into one of these beasts. It is rumored that some of the all female Allyan tribe leaders use the beasts as mounts, and what a mount it would be.

In short the Cocha is a figure used to inspire and is often painted on buildings and homes of hunters and tattooed as a symbol of bravery and strength.
Technology level: N/A
General behavior: The Cocha, often wrongly translated as Chuka and known as the Zanji Panther, is a solitary hunter. Living on its own for most of its life, the Cocha will live in small familial groups only during mating season and until the cubs reach maturity at which time the familial group will split up. Because it is so large most things do not frighten it. When they aren't hunting or woken up from their slumbers they generally aren't hostile towards other life except the Rancor, its eternal rival for food.

In the wild it will hunt Verne, people, smaller Kaymen, bear, deer and Rancor. It shares the place of Apex predator with the Rancor in that both hunt and eat the other with no real way to tell which is the stronger hunter. The Coacha spends most of its time asleep in the trees or under the large roots of the trees of the jungle and Bayou. The little time it is awake it uses for hunting.
History: Throughout the millennium the Cocha has stayed relatively the same and is the closest living relative to the species that would give birth to both the Leo, the Zanji, and the Ariav. In Zanji history the Cocha did not have a place in its lore until the last few thousand years with the introduction of the minor gods into the religion and beliefs of the Zanji as one of the gods of the Hunt.
Notable Player-Characters: N/A
Intent: To increase the biodiversity of Zanjiani and the Chaos Galaxy as a whole

My apologies. I somehow forgot I had this sub. My fault there. It shouldn't have taken this long. :(

The sub looks great to me. And again, sorry about the wait. That was completely my fault there.

Approved Pending Secondary.

[member="Isaiah Dashiell"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom