Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Coastal Campfire

wb1.png
TAGS: Nir Si Nir Si Loomi Loomi Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

paladad_of_light_anime_aesthetic_beath_island_camping_with_fish_7d201eab-b038-426f-a482-d3ad49424077.png

alexboarder.png
The early morning sun cast a golden hue over the campsite, its warm rays illuminating the pristine coastline of Alderaan. The Bean Brigade a group of enthusiastic Padawans, had just completed their camp setup with meticulous precision. Each tent was pitched, and supplies were neatly organized, ready for their camping adventure.

The gentle lapping of waves against the shore created a soothing rhythm, harmonizing with the songs of the local wildlife. The ocean sparkled like a vast jewel, its azure waters inviting the young adventurers to explore its secrets. Seabirds soared gracefully overhead, adding their melodies to the symphony of nature.

Braze diligently applied sunscreen to his fair skin, knowing all too well the consequences of too much sun exposure. As Braze finished applying the sunscreen, he glanced around at the beautiful scenery. The unspoiled beauty of Alderaan's coastline was a stark contrast to the tumultuous events that often characterized the life of a Jedi. Here, in this serene setting, he felt a connection to the Force, and a deep appreciation for the wonders of nature.

Shan was happy to be out for the camping. The Force knew he needed it after everything that had been going on. It felt good to get to work setting up the tents, doing it by hand. Once the tents were set up, Shan set his satchel filled with medical supplies by his tent. You never know, someone could get hurt on the camping trip and Shan couldn't risk that. He wanted to try and be as responsible as he could be right now as he checked everything over, double checking and giving a few small nods of his head.

He had to double check to make sure he was protected by sunscreen. Shan was pretty sure that burnt green skin wouldn't look great. It also felt strange to him to not be in his usual Jedi robes, but it wouldn't be too comfortable in the heat and sand. Right now, his plan was to just relax as much as he could. Today was a day of relaxing and enjoyment, not of getting burnt or getting boiled.

He could have rushed off into the water to cool off in the heat but instead Shan cleared off some of the sand near the water and started to take his place, kneeling in front of the sea. This was going to be how he was going to relax. Closing his eyes to relax and listen to the sounds of the sea flowing back and forth. Nature was all around him and he could just imagine the ripples of the Force spreading through the Galaxy as he meditated. There was a small feeling in the back of his mind that he wasn't going to get to meditate for long, so he might as well appreciate it whilst he could. Come to terms with what had happened to him in his time as Jedi...The lessons he had learned, fights he had taken part in. There was a part of him that wanted to go and find his parents back on Nar Shaddaa to inform them of all of this...but he shook his head at that, letting his mind go silent to meditate.

Loomi Loomi Braze Braze Nir Si Nir Si

paladad_of_light_anime_aesthetic_beath_island_camping_with_fish_7d201eab-b038-426f-a482-d3ad49424077.png

Alderaan
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Braze Braze , Nir Si Nir Si

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi found herself rather overwhelmed by all of the things around her. The thick pine forest to the back of them, the rocky shoreline not too far from reach...

The sea.

It was captivating, ebbing and flowing in a way she could have never even comprehended. Even as the little gulf they were in seemed to enclose a great deal of it, the ocean seemed vast. Endless. It was beautiful, in away, and Loomi didn't know if she'd be able to look away from it. She was in an atypical outfit, a baggy white hoodie with a loth cat on it and a pair of black shorts. Her hood was pulled up, featuring ears that were flapping in the gentle breeze. She had picked them up back on Coruscant and they were rather comfy. Like pajamas but for outside. It was nice. Yeah, nice. Nice was good.

Before long she was awkwardly hobbling her way back to the camp site, which wasn't too far from the shore line. She was having a little trouble adapting to the uneven terrain between the patches of grass and rock. She had something in her hands, which she cradled gently as she made her way over to Shan, a smile on her face.

"Look!" she began with excitement, presenting the animal that had allowed her to pick it up. "Birdie!"

Loomi_kjoot_with_wings.png

Last edited:
Rock and Roll MotherFluffers

New_GA1.png

Once camp was set up, Nir had taken the time to sit and tend to setting up a small campfire. The sea was unfamiliar to him, but the forest was practically his back yard. This was admittedly a much different forest than he was accustomed to, but it was a forest all the same. The smell of temperate pines filled the air, as the strange mix of cool air and rainforest contrasted against the burning of timbers. Nir smiled at his efforts as he pulled out a small bag, reaching in and pulling out some marshmallows.

"Anyone hungry?" He asked, adjusting his fitting leather jacket to hold his fur back against the cool air.

Admittedly, this was all beautiful. But it was nothing new to the Cathar. Maybe once food was eaten, he'd explore, but for now, he wanted a good meal.

Braze perked up near the fire pit and peered into the crackling flames. " Depends... whatchya gonna cook there?" Braze asked curiously. His ears perked up at the sounds of a small bird that Loomi was carrying and glanced over at her. "That's cute... Where did you find them Loomi?"

Braze settled down on a large rock nearby and just relaxed briefly taking in all the energies and sounds of nature that surrounded the little group.

Shan's eyes fluttered open at the sound of someone running over, turning his head to face Loomi before breaking out into a wide grin at the sight of the bird. "Aw. They're adorable. Are they okay? They aren't hurt?" He glanced from Loomi down to the bird in her hand, keeping the smile on his face. He didn't want to scare it away. It was a part of nature that he loved and so if he could help it, he happily would. He'd have to research more of the local fauna when he was free...but for now, he was content with not reading for once.

His head glanced over towards Nir at the offer of food, and Shan gave a small shake of his head.
"I'll be alright. I'm not a huge fan of marshmallows in the first place." Shan ran his hand through his hair, letting out a small sigh as he got up to his feet. He had meditated enough now anyway and felt relaxed with the nature around them. It helped him forget about the stress and complications of being a Jedi. He was just a regular person, having fun with his friends...well, friend, singular. He only had really interacted with Loomi out of the group, but the other two seemed nice.

Nir Si Nir Si Braze Braze Loomi Loomi

Alderaan
Tags: Braze Braze , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Nir Si Nir Si

Loomi_divider.png

"That's cute... Where did you find them Loomi?"

"By the water," Loomi explained. "They were poking at my finger. I think they thought it was food."

Shan asked if the bird was hurt, to which the Godoan shook her head.

"I think they're okay," Loomi assured. "Just real friendly."

Some animals just liked people. That happened when people fed wildlife, she had heard somewhere, but she didn't know how true it was. Before long she had opened her hands and the little bird had flown away, off towards the setting sun. She gave a little wave before turning her attention back to the group.

"Anyone hungry?"

Loomi's eye lit up upon seeing what Nir had. The fluffy things, or more accurately marshmallows as she had been informed by her and Braze's visit to the Velvet Vineyard. She really liked those.

"Yes, please," she nodded. "I'll have one."

Or maybe five if they let her.

Loomi_kjoot_with_wings.png

New_GA1.png

" Depends... whatchya gonna cook there?"
"I dunno. We got some marshmellows for smore's but, other than that, I thought I'd just go hunting in a bit and get some food the old fashion way." He stuck a mashemellow on a nearby stick, handing it over to Loomi Loomi "Put it over the fire for a minute until it starts browning. Then take it away from the fire and eat it."

"We could try catching some fish or other critters from the water," Braze suggested, the idea of the hunt adding a sense of thrill to their leisurely outing. His youthful enthusiasm was infectious, and he couldn't wait to see what treasures the river held for them.

A playful smirk tugged at the corners of Braze's lips as he continued, "Maybe if we're lucky, we can find some crabs," he offered, the mere thought of the scuttling crustaceans eliciting anticipation. He imagined the thrill of discovering hidden crabs among the rocks or tangled in seaweed.

But Braze had come prepared, and his excitement only grew as he revealed his secret weapon for their aquatic quest. "I brought along a cast net we can try to use," he chirped happily, his voice filled with genuine delight. It was clear that he had been eagerly awaiting this opportunity.

"It's always enlightening to see what kind of animals every planet has." Shan let out a content sigh. Alderaan had great wildlife from the looks of it, which just made Shan smile more and more. Nature had always been a thing of interest for him, having been raised on a mostly barren technological planet. Reaching his hands out to feel the wind blowing through his fingers, he let out a soft sigh, before glancing over towards Braze.

"You can go fishing if you want. It feels wrong to me to hunt." As much as the Mirialan would eat meat if it was offered to him, he wasn't going to out looking and hunting for it. Nature was precious at the end of the day. That didn't mean he was going to stop anyone from hunting or fishing if they wanted. It was only natural, survival of the fittest at the end of the day.

Though at the sight of the net, Shan tilted his head to the side, frowning in thought as he stared off into the water. The water made him think of Nautolans and then the net and the thought of hunting reminded him of the last mission he had been on with the Nobles...No. No. He couldn't focus on that right now. He quickly threw a smile back on his face, looking between the group.

Nir Si Nir Si Braze Braze Loomi Loomi

Alderaan
Tags: Nir Si Nir Si , Braze Braze , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

Loomi_divider.png

"I-I don't think I want to hunt anything," Loomi noted with a frown.

She was becoming far more susceptible to emotions lately. What if the animal was scared? She couldn't bring herself to hurt anything. Loomi had a different plan anyways. She had actually packed some food before she left. They were with...

Where was Jeramiah.

"Jeramiah?" she called out.

A moment of silence followed, quickly broken by the rustling of a tree branch. A large dragon like amphibian poked it's head out of a nearby tree, slithering down using the sticky adhesive on it's stomach. The large creature sauntered over and licked the Godoan's cheek, which prompted a giggle from her. Notably the creature had a small cooler hung around its neck. Loomi opened it, quickly procuring sealed bags containing star-shaped sandwiches.

"We don't need to though," she assured. "I made sammies."

Sandwich was a hard word. Sammies was much easier to say.

"Sammies? What did you make now, Loomi-zoomi?" Braze's curiosity was piqued as he approached Loomi, his eyes filled with playful intrigue. He couldn't resist the temptation of discovering what she had come up with this time.

His footsteps were light as he padded over to where she was standing, the excitement evident in his voice. "I can't wait to see what culinary creation you've whipped up," he added with a grin

Braze extended a friendly hand to the froggy and offered a gentle pat, sharing in Loomi's affinity for these delightful creatures.

With a nod of approval towards the froggy, he returned his focus to Loomi. "So, what's on the menu today, master chef?" he playfully teased.

New_GA1.png

Nir also raised an eyebrow, looking to what Loomi had packed. He fully intended to go hunting later, but sandwiches would do for now. He couldn't really help it. Cathar hunted. That was their thing. Maybe he'd make a bow later and hunt for something small. His frowned a little as Shan Pavond Shan Pavond mentioned it felt wrong. "Hunting's kinda my people's thing. We got bugs the size of speeders and these furry creatures that scream at you if you get too close."

"Oh. I am not judging. Please, please, far from it. It's just...how I see things. I have no right to take any creature's life." Shan gave a nervous smile in Nir Si Nir Si 's way. It was part of his beliefs. He was fine with eating meat, since otherwise it would go to waste but he felt like it wasn't fair for him to take the life of a creature for the sake of eating, when he could eat something else.

The Mirialan was taken by surprise by Jeramiah but gave the creature a small wave before looking over towards the sandwiches. He wasn't sure what was in them, but eating anything was better than nothing...Okay, maybe that wasn't true. Eating something edible and non-toxic was better than eating nothing. Yeah. That sounded better in his mind as Shan nodded to himself.

Loomi Loomi Braze Braze Nir Si Nir Si

Alderaan
Tags: Braze Braze , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Nir Si Nir Si

Loomi_divider.png

"So, what's on the menu today, master chef?"

"Just Pine Nut butter and honey," she remarked with a bit of a frown. "I'm not really that good at cooking..."

Her adventure with Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru making the box of cheesy pasta had proven as much. Maybe she was less bad at cooking and more clumsy in general. At least they were cut out in cute little stars. That was nice, she thought. Loomi removed the chest from around Jeramiah's neck and gave him a pat on the head. Then, just as soon as he had arrived, the Drogymandr climbed its way back up into the foliage.

"Be back for dinner!" Loomi called out to him, almost like a concerned mother might.

And then she was sitting cross-legged on the ground with a sandwich in hand.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Loomi Loomi @shan Nir Si Nir Si
alexboarder.png

Braze's eyes widened with surprise and amusement as he gazed at the star-shaped sandwiches Loomi had prepared. "Oh... that's nice," he offered with a hint of curiosity, wondering what had inspired Loomi to create such uniquely shaped sandwiches. He didn't comment on what he perceived as a potential waste of extra food because he knew Loomi always put thought and care into her creations.

His attention then turned to Nir's comment about plants and the ethics of eating them. Braze quirked an eyebrow, intrigued by the philosophical discussion. "Eh, plants are living things too, but we eat them," he chimed in, sharing his perspective. "I guess it depends on where you draw the line on what's acceptable and what's not. I think eating crabs is just fine," he nodded happily.

Feeling a sense of excitement bubbling within him, Braze couldn't resist the call of the water's edge. He moved closer to the lapping waves, perching himself on some of the big rocks that protruded from the sandy shore. He felt the cool spray of the water as the waves gently brushed against his feet, refreshing and invigorating.

With a childlike sense of wonder, Braze hopped from one rock to another, his eyes gleaming with excitement as he explored the beach. Each rock became a stepping stone. As he continued to explore the beach, Braze felt a sense of feral excitement as he started to 'hunt' his prey hoping to find some crabs.

Shan watched the Big Frog creature thing hop off into the foliage and smiled to himself. Pine Nut Butter and honey wasn't exactly something he'd eat normally but beggars could not be choosers at the end of the day. If he needed to eat, he'd eat the sandwiches. Though Shan raised an eyebrow as he heard Nir's response, turning his attention over towards the other Padawan.

"Yes, but being a Jedi does not necessarily mean we have to take life. Anyone can kill something living. Not everyone can save it instead." He rubbed his chin in thought almost, staring off towards the sea. "I like to think our actions cause ripples in the force. Violent actions are more likely to cause violent ripples which in return would lead to more violence. Whereas I believe peaceful actions can help lead to more peace. I understand this is...philosophy and it bores some people. I don't judge anyone who thinks otherwise." The Mirialan kept a grin on his face, shrugging his shoulders afterwards. It was always nice to see other people's opinions, even if they disagreed with him. It led to more enjoyable debates.

Though he nodded in the direction of Braze, at his comment about eating plants. "See. I have no problem with eating animals or plants. It's more the actual...act of doing it myself that I can't necessarily agree with. If it's necessary, I will, but it's just...a preferred choice." Shan shrugged his shoulders once more, running a hand through his hair and sat himself back down at the sea, walking far enough so he could feel the water against his skin.

The Mirialan just closed his eyes, trying to reach out towards the water. Focusing on his meditation again, holding his hand out towards the water. Slowly but surely trying to influence the water with the Force. Swaying his hand from side to side to try and make subtle ripples in the water. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to do anything fancy with the water but considering he liked to see the Force as a vast open ocean, it helped to put him at ease as he just focused on the push and pull of the water.

Braze Braze Nir Si Nir Si Loomi Loomi

Alderaan
Tags: Braze Braze , Nir Si Nir Si , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond

Loomi_divider.png

Everyone seemed to be going off and doing their own thing now. Braze was exploring the beach, Shan was meditating. A sigh escaped from Loomi as she made her way to the water, sitting down on large stone just off the jagged shoreline. There was still so much on her mind. Her wings, her mother, her vanished master. She had been having so much fun today. Why was that all she could think about? She took another bite of her star-shaped sandwich and sighed.

Undenounced to her, as she was still unable to control her force bond with Braze, these emotions would transfer over to him. Faint perhaps, but he'd at least get the idea that something was not quite right.

All Loomi really waned to do now was just stare at the ocean. That seemed nice.

Braze spotted a few small crabs eating at some dead fish and moved to snatch them up out of their watery habitat. And he was exhilarated for all of two seconds after having captured the pinching little critters. He looked about feeling a pang of what he could only describe as depression and his green gaze settled on Loomi. He hopped on a few rocks and made his way back over to her. He didn't know why she was putting out those sad vibes but... He found crabs! And he was going to give her crabs. HE crouched down right in front of her and held up the two little pinchy crabs.

" Look~ I found small ones. They aren't really working eating because they're so small but aren't they neat?" He asked and set one down in front of her between the two of them. Its little claws raised up defensively. " You gotta catch them from behind. Wanna try? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom