Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Coalition for Mutual Benefit of Trade Embassies (CMBTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
b2515289b009f66c825dd96864f8ef1f.jpg

Name: Coalition for Mutual Benefit of Trade Embassies (CMBTE)

Image Source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiAiJ3F-5zSAhVqilQKHTyPBK4QjxwIAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fhackrock%2Ffuture-architecture%2F&psig=AFQjCNFwOFPoOR8UYevKjFubZ52KpHUAOg&ust=1487618299881064

Classification: Main embassies and headquarters of CMBT, all main meetings of the board happen here

Location: It is on the equator of Denon near the capital building

Affiliation: CMBT

Description: This is the main building of CMBT, it is extremely clean compared to the surrounding area, even the capital building, and is the tallest structure as well. This is in an attempt to make CMBT seem more influential than the planet's actual government. It is affiliated with CMBT, and all members of it. This is where each participating company sends their delegates to advocate for their own issues that they hope CMBT can help with. The board meets at the top of the closest building, overlooking the entire city. The rest of the buildings are divided between embassies and shops, food courts, and the like. They are organized into levels of 5, for 4 embassy levels, there is one level for other comediennes, the lowest of the floors is the "mall floor." There are two towers, both 150 floors high.

History: The CMBTE is a fairly new building on Denon. It was created by CMBT when they gained enough members to warrant a need for a center of the faction. The buildings have had little history to them.

Intent: To create a place where threads can take place to develop CMBT

Links: N/A

Hello, my name is Jayden and i'll be your codex judge. Let's see what we can do about getting this approved.

My only problem is the slight formatting error, just needing to hit enter before the word "Name". That's my only concern, once we have that sorted I'm more than happy to put this up to secondary approval.

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Galven Hansol"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom